First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon diesel, 2019 F350 diesel, 2018 Can Am x3, 2013 Prius plug in
Occupation
Transportation
it’s official...my dealership was forced to shut down and currently closed until May 15. This sucks!!!! My Jeep can arrive any day now
May 15 ?? That is pretty far out, most people are talking about businesses being closed for a couple weeks or towards the end of April, may 15th is almost 2 months, do they plan to still be there to inbound the vehicles being delivered to them ? I been trying to figure out the answer to that question, my guess is that they dont want vehicles on their books since they cant sell any while closed and the sales will be miserable when everyone goes back to work as most people will be behind on their bills and the last thing they are thinking about is upgrading to a new car
Sponsored

Motoristx

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 3.0 Diesel
Build Thread
Link
HiToolaide did you order the diesel 3.0 specific Tazer?

River city offroad offers the Tazer for less with coupon JLWF but they don’t have the 3.0 option. I asked them and they replied the Tazer wasn’t motor specific. But if it wasn’t motor specific; why have all the motor options when purchasing it?
I was told there is no difference between the diesel and gas versions. I ordered mine through Z Automotive directly with the warranty, and they do give the option of choosing the engine, though it’s for their records and doesn’t matter for installation. Also, the tech support will help no matter where you buy it from.

I got the mini, and it works great. I love the unlocked locker function for 2wd and 4hi. Also love the line lock. Also kills all the nanny crap for doing donuts...

Csarcon

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Transportation
Not to far from me. I am actually From NorCal and most of my family is in the Sacramento area not to far from where they are
I thought you were in san Diego, if you are close to them I would offer to leave the rig with them, you can probably get a nice deal out of it, but I know parting with the Jeep is not what is on your mind after waiting for it for so damn long, BTW I was happy to see you got yours finally, I have been stuck in "I" purgatory for 3 weeks and as usual no one can say tell me why, the kids are excited about the car as it will be our first Jeep as well, but I do not look forward to ever buying something from FCA, their level of communication is just horrible, they dont seem to talk to one and another and I am beggining to think Jeff is just full of automated answers for evertyhing, if he just picked up the phone and call the other departments he would be able to share better information, but instead he just reads what is in his computer screen, his "expedited shipping" of your rig was a joke.

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
it’s official...my dealership was forced to shut down and currently closed until May 15. This sucks!!!! My Jeep can arrive any day now
What state and what dealership?

DIESELD

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Eco-Diesel, ordered 2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport Eco-Diesel

Sponsored

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I thought you were in san Diego, if you are close to them I would offer to leave the rig with them, you can probably get a nice deal out of it, but I know parting with the Jeep is not what is on your mind after waiting for it for so damn long, BTW I was happy to see you got yours finally, I have been stuck in "I" purgatory for 3 weeks and as usual no one can say tell me why, the kids are excited about the car as it will be our first Jeep as well, but I do not look forward to ever buying something from FCA, their level of communication is just horrible, they dont seem to talk to one and another and I am beggining to think Jeff is just full of automated answers for evertyhing, if he just picked up the phone and call the other departments he would be able to share better information, but instead he just reads what is in his computer screen, his "expedited shipping" of your rig was a joke.
I am in San Diego, it’s about an 8hr drive from me. my parents and other family is there so i do go back there often but not so much since this virus hit

Gonzanc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '76 FJ40, '17 BMW 650i Gran coupe
I was told there is no difference between the diesel and gas versions. I ordered mine through Z Automotive directly with the warranty, and they do give the option of choosing the engine, though it’s for their records and doesn’t matter for installation. Also, the tech support will help no matter where you buy it from.

I got the mini, and it works great. I love the unlocked locker function for 2wd and 4hi. Also love the line lock. Also kills all the nanny crap for doing donuts...
I have the mini as well, but when I almost purchased the gladiator, I bought one for the 3.6L motor called them and they said I should do a return for the 3.0 option. That said, I would err on the side of caution and get the 3.0 specific version.

Side note, I found that the RPM increase for winching does not work and have been in contact with Z automotive about it. He said that I was one of the early adopters (no sh*t) and that he hadn't heard of issues but was curious if everything else had worked. He didnt instill confidence that everything would work, which might lend credence to the argument that the 3.0 version is no different than the 3.6 version.

runjhike

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
HiToolaide did you order the diesel 3.0 specific Tazer?

River city offroad offers the Tazer for less with coupon JLWF but they don’t have the 3.0 option. I asked them and they replied the Tazer wasn’t motor specific. But if it wasn’t motor specific; why have all the motor options when purchasing it?
i ordered from there. The item said 2.2l diesel I think. I sent them an email telling them it was wrong last week. I’ve already received mine but don’t have my Jeep yet to confirm it works.

runjhike

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
all of these definitive closure dates are ridiculous. I don’t know why government and businesses aren’t saying until further notice. I anticipate big changes on these initiatives in the next 2 weeks at most.

Sponsored

Csarcon

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Transportation

mtnmerlin

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel, 2020 JLU Rubicon diesel

LotaBoot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JLU EcoDiesel (built : waiting on delivery)
Occupation
Digital Product Experience Designer
AB3B3AE1-036A-484D-9A21-CE6918624303.jpeg
Well, lookie here. Check out what just showed up on my doorstep.
I’ll do everything I can to get these out this weekend.
I messaged you a couple days ago if you voted. You get first crack at these for the rest of the week. After that, it’s first come first serve. There’s only 7 “The O.G.” stickers left from this discounted run. After that, if people want me to make more, the price will unfortunately go up by one USD to cover the actual cost of printing. I had no idea just how many people would be asking for!

2020 Diesel JL

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 CJ3B Diesel, 2018 Camaro Hot Wheels Convertible, 2018 Dodge 3500 Diesel, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide White, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide Black, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
General Manager / Owner of CraneWorks Orlando
Vehicle Showcase
The dealer called and the Jeep is here. I am going to stop by the dealer tonight and get the paperwork started.
Sponsored