First Name
Zeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 Rubicon 392 & 2022 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Cybersecurity
I am in the same spot... Been sitting there since early this week.
Same here....hopefully ours can be shipped still regardless of shutdown
Sponsored

LotaBoot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JLU EcoDiesel (built : waiting on delivery)
Occupation
Digital Product Experience Designer
Last edited:

JL3rubi

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Barracuda, 2020 Road Glide Special
Occupation
Technology Sales
Looks like my billet silver unit VIN 219742 hit KZ on Monday and see the window sticker was available 3/18. Jeep Care said its going to ship, wont be affected by the shutdown. Will see about that.

TPJULR3.0D

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4 Diesel
Tonight's Spreadsheet!
Jeep chat said my diesel just passed inspection and is probably waiting for a group of vehicles to go out to my area . Are they still shipping finished Jeeps ?

Nerobergstr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
West Texas Barn Find 1970 Kaiser Jeepster Commando
Vehicle Showcase
Window sticker popped up this morning. Will it get to dealership before SHTF? Will dealer be open to customers after it gets delivered? Who knows. Talk about bad timing....

Sponsored

ClackyJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer told me that as of yesterday Jeep is in “outgate” status. So hopefully it will get shipped. I know the railroads will continue to run during all this so if it makes it on a railcar at least it will make it closer to me!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
My dealer told me that as of yesterday Jeep is in “outgate” status. So hopefully it will get shipped. I know the railroads will continue to run during all this so if it makes it on a railcar at least it will make it closer to me!
So about trains carrying autoracks, while they will continue to operate for the next few days they're going to slow dramatically probably around Monday. Most auto plants are going to be shutting down for a few days and the railroads will be staging autoracks along line of road in temp storage until production resumes.

gnome

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
.... 1994 base YJ .......... 2006 Dakota ..... ..... 2020 Sahara 3.0D
Occupation
retired IBEW electrician
Nice, I got a bright white with a black top and fenders. I wondered the whole time it was on order if I'd regret not get painted.
Both are a good look, you can't go wrong either way.

Csarcon

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon diesel, 2019 F350 diesel, 2018 Can Am x3, 2013 Prius plug in
Occupation
Transportation
Nice, I got a bright white with a black top and fenders. I wondered the whole time it was on order if I'd regret not get painted.
I ordered mine with the matching white top, but the black fenders as I figured I would eventually get rid if the stock one so why pay the extra money on matching color, but I was in the same boat thinking I may regret it, so I called my dealer and asked them to change that and a couple things, they were able to since it had not started production, I am not sure if it was a waste of a few hundred, but I rather be safe than sorry, I may go with a kit that retains the stock fender tops.

gnome

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
.... 1994 base YJ .......... 2006 Dakota ..... ..... 2020 Sahara 3.0D
Occupation
retired IBEW electrician
Tonight's Spreadsheet!
Looking at order dates and vin#s, there is an easy pattern to see, with order dates and delivery, not so much. How do I re-rank by order dates to see delivery that way?
mike

Last edited:

Sponsored

Csarcon

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon diesel, 2019 F350 diesel, 2018 Can Am x3, 2013 Prius plug in
Occupation
Transportation
I got the same email Jim Marsh. I contacted my sales person and confirmed my original sales deal remains valid and the look forward to reopening by 4/18.
If in fact they are closing your dealer, are they going to keep staff around to receive vehicles coming in from the manufacturers? I wonder if they even want to keep receiveing cars when there is no sales, I would imagine sales will take a big hit even when it opens back to normal as many people will be behind on bills and short on money.

TPJULR3.0D

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4 Diesel
Looking a order dates and vin#s, there is an easy pattern to see, with order dates and delivery, not so much. How do I re-rank by order dates to see delivery that way?
mike
I spoke with my salesman, my Jeep is built and sent to storage until the plant opens back up . I would think they would at least like to get rid of the built Jeeps so that they can invoice them to the dealers . All speculation at this time .

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Well since the our Shitbird Gov issued a stay at home order last night I would think it is safe to assume that my jeep will not be delivered now until mid to late april. Now I really wish I had ordered out of state LOL

Eeshasdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Diesel Rubicon
Well folks after 164 days....

Day 1.JPG

The Dealer told me on Monday that it would take an additional two weeks, but it showed up on Wednesday. There were 25 miles on it.

Day 1 Pic 2.jpg

There were about a dozen fuses that needed to be seated.

This is my first Jeep. My impressions are that the cabin is tight. Yes, I have a big ass, but that not withstanding. Whenever I go to make a left turn, my left elbow tends to hit the door. I will get used to it, that is just an observation.

I cannot see me making a long trip in this as the seats are not very comfortable. I have a guy who will take care of it, but again, my impression.

These are just nitnoids.

The road manners are very nice. Enough power to get out its own way. Trans is smooth and is not looking for which gear to be in. The visual sight lines are great. Nice to climb into and slide out of a car instead of falling in and crawling out of.

All that said, I am very pleased.

Now to order the hood, axles, tires and wheels and a host of other parts.

Tom, please move me to delivered. Thanks