First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Yellow Can Club Sticker

Option 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Yes. And I will stick it to the rear. Um, on the bumper. Of the Jeep.

Dasher320

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ7, 2003 TJ, 2020 JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
Vehicle Showcase
I like 3, 1, 2, 4

Sponsored

JackBNimble404

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(ordered) 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara - Diesel
Nice, close to what mine should look like, I think we are going to like the one touch sky, the kids love the panoramic sunroof on the 6.7 diesel, so I thought havind this ceiling open up would be ideal, I wouldnt have mind the T tops, but I know I was not going to really take the top off often so the best thing was the sky one, how do you like it ?
Unfortunately, I picked up the Jeep on Wednesday afternoon and left for a cruise on Friday (still on it) so I only had 2 days with it and it rained those 2 days. I only opened the top in the garage. Hopefully, when I return it will be sunny and warm enough to try it out on the road.

JackBNimble404

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(ordered) 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara - Diesel
I ordered from the same dealer and salesman Mike. It looks like your jeep arrived together with mine. I am picking it up Friday. How was your delivery experience? Anything to watch for?
Sorry I didn’t respond until now. I picked mine up last Wednesday and left for a cruise on that Friday (still on board), so I missed responding to you. My experience was pretty smooth and hope yours was too!
Sponsored