Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
I asked again and Heather told me,
(3/10/2020, 10:39:37 PM): Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant. Vehicle may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously.
Almost there!

Sponsored

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Here is my little update, I spoke with my dealer yesterday he still confirms I should be ready for a 14March delivery day. My trip has kept me quite busy Two days in New York ( I do not envy anyone that has to drive in the city there) then to Gettysburg and Philly. The Little Sport they gave us has not been bad at all but I am not a fan of the no apple car play and itty bitty screen.

EA53DC34-8157-4E5A-AEC2-B7E46DBC76F9.jpeg

Now we are in Dc For the next few days getting our tourist on before we make the Trek back to NYC to fly home. It’s nice seeing More and more people take delivery. I am chomping at the bits

6770275B-9AAE-4E65-AD18-1CA252DBED0B.jpeg

Platinum7990

First Name
Zeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 Rubicon 392 & 2022 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Cybersecurity
I just had a chat with Jeep Cares, after seeing all the lies they seem to tell I really don't believe this response I received from Vivian a few minutes ago. I ordered my Diesel on 2/24 and recieved my build sheet 3/8 and I figured for the fun of it and to start practicing i asked for its status, this is what I received, Any thoughts?

Hello Peter,
· Vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment.

· This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle.
Thank you for contacting Jeep.

Sincerely,

Customer Care, Jeep
I ordered on the 24th too and have yet to see any build sheet or window sticker. When I reached out to Jeep Cares yesterday I got 2 different answer. I'm not sure what to believe anymore either.

20200310_132426.jpg

2020 Diesel JL

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 CJ3B Diesel, 2018 Camaro Hot Wheels Convertible, 2018 Dodge 3500 Diesel, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide White, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide Black, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
General Manager / Owner of CraneWorks Orlando
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered on the 24th too and have yet to see any build sheet or window sticker. When I reached out to Jeep Cares yesterday I got 2 different answer. I'm not sure what to believe anymore either.

20200310_132426.jpg
Makes you want to say , "run out to the line and take a picture because I don't believe you". Never the same answer twice.

I finally after 9 months of waiting for GM to settle my Lemon Law Case it looks like that's finally happening. I received an email from my attorney's office with all the $$ numbers and payoff info. So bring on the Jeep.The letter from GM was funny, " to keep you as a loyal customer GM has agreed to refund you $$$$$ on your 2019 Corvette". How about "we f_cked you around for 9 months and treated you like garbage but the law says we have to buy your car back"

Sponsored

2020 Diesel JL

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 CJ3B Diesel, 2018 Camaro Hot Wheels Convertible, 2018 Dodge 3500 Diesel, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide White, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide Black, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
General Manager / Owner of CraneWorks Orlando
Vehicle Showcase
Please I don't want anyone to think that I don't respect the many members on here that have in some cases waited 6 months plus for there JLUD I do. I have a hard time believing in 3 weeks this one is built. If true I have no idea how it happened. I was buckled up for the long haul and was ok with it and it still may what will happen.

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Please I don't want anyone to think that I don't respect the many members on here that have in some cases waited 6 months plus for there JLUD I do. I have a hard time believing in 3 weeks this one is built. If true I have no idea how it happened. I was buckled up for the long haul and was ok with it and it still may what will happen.
Sometimes you get lucky! With all the crap you had to put up with from GM you deserve something positive to happen quick. Hope it comes in soon! Luck of the draw. It happens sometimes.

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Hey, where are we on the Yellow Can decals? Have not heard anything for a while and with more being delivered figured I would bring it up again. Not that I have mine yet, but it is getting closer. Hopefully next week.
I will go back and see where we were and what people think. We are going to have to make a decision.
Sponsored