Start of 3.0 Production

Tank the Jeep

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
KZ as of this morning per Mike...also pulled the trigger on some Rock Slide Engineering Rock Sliders...come on!
I’m still getting used to my RSE rails. I only drive Tank on the weekends. So when I go to it and open the door, I see the step pop out and I think something is falling. Other than that, I’m digging the RSE rails.
Sponsored

Frostbit

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bikini JLUR 3.0 Diesel, '96 Dodge Cummins 12V, '06 Dodge Cummins Dually
Welp, Monday morning and still no confirmation when my rig will make the last 20 mile trek to the dealer...the GM said he hoped it would be there on Friday...I was hoping for Tuesday. Maybe I will here something today. Just another hurry up and wait day!

WAIT WAIT WAIT...as I was typing this I got the following!!!!! The Eagle has Landed!

upload_2020-3-2_9-1-25.png

THIS JUST IN! I am picking her up tomorrow around noon!

Well, that's just great!! You beat me. Just got back from Ecuador/Galapagos. The jeep is done with the rail trip and in Kent, WA awaiting truck transport to the dealership on Whidbey Island.

Big Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU 2020 JLURD on order 2008 JKU 2015 GMC Denali Tow Pig
I’m still getting used to my RSE rails. I only drive Tank on the weekends. So when I go to it and open the door, I see the step pop out and I think something is falling. Other than that, I’m digging the RSE rails.
I can see that happening...lol...this will be my wife's daily driver so having access into the jeep when it's lifted and on 37's is a must. I've seen several people wheel with them and have been very impressed with the beating they can take.

Out of curiosity, any feed back on girls wearing heels using them and their thoughts?

Csarcon

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon diesel, 2019 F350 diesel, 2018 Can Am x3, 2013 Prius plug in
Occupation
Transportation
Built sheet was posted, its getting close, should I expect to see the window sticker in a couple days ? then shipped in a couple weeks?

Sponsored

G-Dog15

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon on order.
I’ve noticed on my build sheet as well as others I Have seen there is a D1 to D regress line and a special scheduling condition VII. Any clue what they are talking about?

JRMedic19

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '14 Toyo Highlander, '19 Toyo Camry
Occupation
Wang-Jangler
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve noticed on my build sheet as well as others I Have seen there is a D1 to D regress line and a special scheduling condition VII. Any clue what they are talking about?
The general consensus was the EGR part shortage. people were being built and pushed back to storage to await the cooler. Of course, this is all speculation.

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
The general consensus was the EGR part shortage. people were being built and pushed back to storage to await the cooler. Of course, this is all speculation.
That is just speculation. On my 19 2 door Rubicon build sheet and my Gladiator Rubicon build sheet they both said D1 to D regress. My Gladiator had a delay because I ordered the manual, but my 19 2 door Rubicon was built as soon as the 19s started building, it was delayed in I status for weeks, but was nothing to do with part shortages, but it still had that D1 to D regress on build sheet.

HamChuck

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 YJ 2.5l / 2020 JLUD Willy Sport
Build sheet today on Crypto Stickers. Nothing on the Jeep dot com VIN check website.

Sponsored

Nerobergstr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
West Texas Barn Find 1970 Kaiser Jeepster Commando
Vehicle Showcase
Built sheet was posted, its getting close, should I expect to see the window sticker in a couple days ? then shipped in a couple weeks?
I must be getting close....my order went in about a week later than yours.

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Just picked mine up today...did you get the rock sliders also or just the steps? I got the rock sliders for extra protection for the future and just did I all at one time.

JL3rubi

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Barracuda, 2020 Road Glide Special
Occupation
Technology Sales
So I've got 2 Jeeps on order since 11/11. One was for my mom, but she backed out in favor of buying my 2019 Rubi for the awesome son to mom special. Her Jeep now really has no home since I didn't cancel it. It's the Sting Grey Rubicon on line 40 of the tracker, VIN 219743. I got $4300 off MSRP and would have problem letting anyone of you all pick it up on my behalf for the same deal. The way production seems to be picking up my guess it will move out of D1 over the next couple weeks where it's been for 23 days now. I'm in So Cal, dealer is in Claremont CA. If someone here dont want it the deal will just keep it

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Eli,

The discount will really depend on your dealer. The folks who got 7-9% below invoice, generally had to do financing with the dealer. I know a lot of us are in the 3-4% area. You normally do that when you order. Once the order is placed it becomes a little more difficult to get the dealer to work with you. Did you already negotiate the price when you ordered? If your dealer accepts the TL discount, you can normally add that later. Same for the military discount.

Good Luck and welcome to this forum. LET THE WAIT BEGIN!
I negotiated the price with the dealer before I ordered...I pitted 5 of them against each other and told them I was going to...one beat the others and I did a purchase order, they wrote the deal up and put my name on it...they signed and I signed...the didn't like the price when it came in but said they would honor it. I didn't finance with them either. They deal with my bank and I had no issues at all.

If you are in the Dallas Fort Worth Area Classic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat, blah blah blah was outstanding! In every aspect!

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Order date- 1/3/2020
JLURD
1c4jjxfm2lw256372
Punk’n
Everything sans color match top and fenders (3 piece black)
Got you added, Leather?, 8.4 Radio?, Steal Bumpers? Safety Group? Advanced Safety, Cold Weather Group? LED? Trailer Tow Package?
Sponsored