First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Here is tonight's spreadsheet...if you are new and haven't seen the spreadsheet, there are multiple tabs that has additional helpful info in it.

Tracking Your Build
VIN Codes
Jeep Wave Etiquette

Enjoy!
Sponsored

Attachments

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Wow I had no idea. Thanks for the information. I I already placed the order but I'm still a little over a month away from receiving the jeep. I'll be giving them a call tomorrow to see if they accept it still and join. Also what are you guys saying to get additional off?
That is up to the dealership, I haven't seen a lot getting a better deal. That doesn't mean it isn't happening, I may not have heard. If you jeep comes in close just delay picking it up...tell him your are out of town or something. Spring Break or whatever it takes to delay enough to pick it up after the 30 days. Let me know if you have any questions.

Elijiog

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep jl ecodiesel
That is up to the dealership, I haven't seen a lot getting a better deal. That doesn't mean it isn't happening, I may not have heard. If you jeep comes in close just delay picking it up...tell him your are out of town or something. Spring Break or whatever it takes to delay enough to pick it up after the 30 days. Let me know if you have any questions.
Yeah I should still be more than 30 days away. Thank you for the info.

rcliff1

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 tj, 2014 Mustang GT, 2017 Ford F350 Dually, 2020 Diesel Rubicon on order
Here is tonight's spreadsheet...if you are new and haven't seen the spreadsheet, there are multiple tabs that has additional helpful info in it.

Tracking Your Build
VIN Codes
Jeep Wave Etiquette

Enjoy!
You can move me to delivered.......:)

Adventure davegrave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ WunderJeep, 2020 Rubicon 3.0D Punk’n 231899
And Punk'n is discontinued now apparently, it could be one of the very few diesels with that color.

I'm going to be jealous if I have to order white ...
I’m really glad that I ordered early and got my Punk’n! Call yesterday from the dealer Said it left Missouri on it’s way to California.

Sponsored

Hammerrp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK 2dr Rubi
And Punk'n is discontinued now apparently, it could be one of the very few diesels with that color.

I'm going to be jealous if I have to order white ...
It was between Mojito or Punk’n - When they discontinued Mojito, decided not to risk it. When I bought my JK, got stuck with minimal choices.

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Throttle surging issue 370 miles. CEL is on. Can not drive very little throttle response.
I’d have your dealer call the dealer @Nihkole used to get it sorted because it sounds like the same problem and they can probably save your crew quite a bit of trial and error given they probably know next to nothing about this drivetrain like everyone else.

Oilburner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
I’d have your dealer call the dealer @Nihkole used to get it sorted because it sounds like the same problem and they can probably save your crew quite a bit of trial and error given they probably know next to nothing about this drivetrain like everyone else.
Didn't they find a loose connection?
Should have a sticky on 3.0 issues -

Eeshasdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Diesel Rubicon
Eli,

The discount will really depend on your dealer. The folks who got 7-9% below invoice, generally had to do financing with the dealer. I know a lot of us are in the 3-4% area. You normally do that when you order. Once the order is placed it becomes a little more difficult to get the dealer to work with you. Did you already negotiate the price when you ordered? If your dealer accepts the TL discount, you can normally add that later. Same for the military discount.

Good Luck and welcome to this forum. LET THE WAIT BEGIN!

Sponsored

Hammerrp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK 2dr Rubi
I don't have you on our spreadsheet...if you want to be added please send me your Vehicle Order Sheet and your Vin or you can tell me what your options are and I will add it. Need your order date, model, VIN, color and options.

Thanks!
Order date- 1/3/2020
JLURD
1c4jjxfm2lw256372
Punk’n
Everything sans color match top and fenders (3 piece black)

Big Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU 2020 JLURD on order 2008 JKU 2015 GMC Denali Tow Pig
KZ as of this morning per Mike...also pulled the trigger on some Rock Slide Engineering Rock Sliders...come on!

Elijiog

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep jl ecodiesel
Eli,

The discount will really depend on your dealer. The folks who got 7-9% below invoice, generally had to do financing with the dealer. I know a lot of us are in the 3-4% area. You normally do that when you order. Once the order is placed it becomes a little more difficult to get the dealer to work with you. Did you already negotiate the price when you ordered? If your dealer accepts the TL discount, you can normally add that later. Same for the military discount.

Good Luck and welcome to this forum. LET THE WAIT BEGIN!
I didn't negotiate prices when I ordered it. The finance manager said we would work on that when it came in. But he said he could probably get me to invoice price because of the demand. I'm just trying to see if it it's possible to go below that price.
Sponsored