Sponsored

Start of 3.0 Production

2020 Diesel JL

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 CJ3B Diesel, 2018 Camaro Hot Wheels Convertible, 2018 Dodge 3500 Diesel, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide White, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide Black, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
General Manager / Owner of CraneWorks Orlando
Vehicle Showcase
Pick it up this morning. It had 14 miles, +2 for a trip to fill it up.
Drove it straight down to the river, to get some mud on it before it got home. :rock:

here are the first pics.

DSCN1486.JPG

DSCN1490.JPG

DSCN1495.JPG

DSCN1499.JPG

DSCN1500.JPG
Nice, I hope to see it running around.

Sponsored

EcoDRubi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Eco on order.
Throttle surging issue 370 miles. CEL is on. Can not drive very little throttle response.

gnome

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
.... 1994 base YJ .......... 2006 Dakota ..... ..... 2020 Sahara 3.0D
Occupation
retired IBEW electrician
Throttle surging issue 370 miles. CEL is on. Can not drive very little throttle response.
Have you been babying it, or driving like you stole it?
I'm at 224 miles in two days..... I'm always watching for blue lights... :angel: and yes it will do burnouts. :rock:

EcoDRubi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Have you been babying it, or driving like you stole it?
I'm at 224 miles in two days..... I'm always watching for blue lights... :angel: and yes it will do burnouts. :rock:
I have been 80% easy on it. Nothing crazy. This issue sounds similar to CELeste issue. We will see.

Sponsored

EcoDRubi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

gnome

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
.... 1994 base YJ .......... 2006 Dakota ..... ..... 2020 Sahara 3.0D
Occupation
retired IBEW electrician
I have been 80% easy on it. Nothing crazy. This issue sounds similar to CELeste issue. We will see.
I've had a real mix; about 100 miles of 35-55 mph around the county, got caught in a 30 mile 05-30 mph slow crawl on I-75 yesterday, going to a traditional archery shoot in Ocala, and the rest 70-75 cruising back home. The Sahara came with the Bridgestone duelers, and they ride nice at 42psi.

Beestmode

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Diesel
I know this is probably beating a dead horse at this point. But for everyone that hasn't checked yet, don't forget to check your fuse box for loose fuses. I honestly just forgot to check up to this point. But after only two trail rides with a few mild rock crawling sections, a bunch of different warning lights came on. At first I thought I broke something after trail testing the skid plates more than a few times and then I finally remembered that I hadn't checked the fuses yet. I ended up finding that more than half of the fuses were loose, most of those audibly clicked into place, and a few were loose enough to toggle back and forth. One was completely out of its socket and lying on its side. Hopefully I put it back in the right place but after I pushed them all in, the warning lights all went away. This loose fuse things has been a known issue out of the factory for many Jeeps so don't forget to check!