Start of 3.0 Production

Big Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU 2020 JLURD on order 2008 JKU 2015 GMC Denali Tow Pig
Thank you! The leather dash is Mopar and is from the Launch edition for the Gladiators. I've listed the part numbers below and a video I watched on how to install. The installation wasn't bad at all, but tedious. I would suggest buying some trim pullers from amazon (listed below) and taking your time. You dont want to break clips or lose clips. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me

I got the part numbers, tool suggestions and how to video all from this forum! What a wealth of information.

Part Numbers: 6AC241R3AA & 6AC261R3AD (shop around. I think I paid 375 shipped for both)

Trim puller tools: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M3SP84D/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Installation video:

I bought the same dash back in November. The Jeep will be my wife's daily and she wasn't crazy about the red dash. Post up some pics when you get a chance, Curious to get a better look at it since the pictures used for marketing on the website I bought from weren't very good.
Sponsored

Toniagp

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S 3.0 EcoDiesel
Vehicle Showcase
Pick it up this morning. It had 14 miles, +2 for a trip to fill it up.
Drove it straight down to the river, to get some mud on it before it got home. :rock:

here are the first pics.

DSCN1486.JPG

DSCN1490.JPG

DSCN1495.JPG

DSCN1499.JPG

DSCN1500.JPG
Is this finally the first one in Florida to be delivered to a member?! Congratulations Mike!!

rcliff1

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 tj, 2014 Mustang GT, 2017 Ford F350 Dually, 2020 Diesel Rubicon on order
Jeep has been an hour away from the dealership for 8 days, Mike emailed me early in the week and said ETA was today. And salesman wont call me back...........ugh...I'd pay for a flatbed wrecker to go get it at this point

1kayak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU AMPD
Build sheet showed up overnight. Dealer said “I, pending final inspection. Should have by the end of the month.”

Sponsored

EcoDRubi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Eco on order.
It’s here ladies and gentlemen. :) let the fun begin. Don’t lose hope the wait is worth it.

0FC452A2-34C5-4894-A0CB-5972A4BE8E78.jpeg

71C403A4-9AE2-430D-A881-28865DD92CFE.jpeg

EcoDRubi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They also have a canceled order Rubicon in the gray metallic for sale here on the lot.

G-Dog15

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon on order.
It's been a Good Day. Customer care confirmed She's Built and in inspection.
I went by the dealer on the way home and confirmed with my sales lady and it showed in I status.
She thinks were looking at shipping on the 11th. That will be a busy schedule but doable from some of the things i Saw on here.
i went to the Chysler build sheet lookup and Bang there's my Build sheet.
I actually feel like I'm getting a new Jeep now.

Attachments

Nerobergstr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
West Texas Barn Find 1970 Kaiser Jeepster Commando
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered 1/10
Arrived and picked up at dealer yesterday 3/5
Holy Cow. I ordered the same day, and am nowhere near being built or even firmly scheduled....Congratulations anyway, luck of the draw I guess....There are still a ton of October orders not delivered, so I'm not expecting mine anytime soon.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Nerobergstr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
West Texas Barn Find 1970 Kaiser Jeepster Commando
Vehicle Showcase
Just dawned on me that this vehicle will be my first modern Jeep experience and I probably ought to dial in my expectations. The brief testdrive covered a couple miles of good paved roads, low speeds and few turns. I did pull into a dirt lot and exercised the transfer case a few times because I heard they suck when new (and it did). In my mind I guess I'm expecting this vehicle to have road manners and comfort somewhere between my 1970 Jeepster and my 2017 Traverse. My wife loves the Traverse for our long summer road trips, but I'm going to need to convince her to pack lighter and put up with the Rubicon for 10 hours at a time. How hard of a sell is this going to be? Maybe start with some shorter fun trips first? What kind of things do people really hate about Wranglers? What are the workarounds? Anyway I might as well learn something while I'm waiting for mine.

EcoDRubi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just dawned on me that this vehicle will be my first modern Jeep experience and I probably ought to dial in my expectations. The brief testdrive covered a couple miles of good paved roads, low speeds and few turns. I did pull into a dirt lot and exercised the transfer case a few times because I heard they suck when new (and it did). In my mind I guess I'm expecting this vehicle to have road manners and comfort somewhere between my 1970 Jeepster and my 2017 Traverse. My wife loves the Traverse for our long summer road trips, but I'm going to need to convince her to pack lighter and put up with the Rubicon for 10 hours at a time. How hard of a sell is this going to be? Maybe start with some shorter fun trips first? What kind of things do people really hate about Wranglers? What are the workarounds? Anyway I might as well learn something while I'm waiting for mine.
Buddy of mine bought a new 18 JL rubi and he said when he first went into 4wd he thought the shifter was going to break. It was VERY hard to shift first few times he said. I wondered about mine on the way home so I made 2 shifts into 4H. No problems. It was firm but no where near how he described. I did pop the hood and open the fuse box. I seared all fuses and relays. And I’d say I had 20 that had an audible sound when I pushed on them. A couple of the taller relays and fuses were actually tilted a good amount. A MUST LOOK AT ITEM. I feel good about it since I did that but can see where it could possibly cause some issues if I hadn’t done that. Just an FYI. Enjoy it !!!!! They drive amazing.

Marbles

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR - 2020 JLURD ordered
@toolaide4fit - Tom, please add me to the spread sheet when you get a chance. Thanks
Jeep POC.PNG

G-Dog15

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon on order.
It's been a Good Day. Customer care confirmed She's Built and in inspection.
I went by the dealer on the way home and confirmed with my sales lady and it showed in I status.
She thinks were looking at shipping on the 11th. That will be a busy schedule but doable from some of the things i Saw on here.
i went to the Chysler build sheet lookup and Bang there's my Build sheet.
I actually feel like I'm getting a new Jeep now.
Getting closer. My Build Sheet has now showed up on the Tracker.