First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
If any body is within the tri-state area of the Twin Cities you just heard me "WHOOP WHOOP" when I just checked to see if my Window Sticker was there yet. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't have you on our tracking spreadsheet. If you can provide me the Vehicle Order Sheet I will be happy to add you.

Also, if you look at the previous tracking spreadsheets (should be one every day) you will find several tabs that are helpful. There is one on "Tracking Your Build" and "Vin Codes"

Tracking your build will give you helpful hints on how to find out where you Rig is and what the status codes mean...Jeep Cares doesn't provide status codes anymore, but your dealer can. Let me know if you have any questions!

ClackyJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
At first I thought this was a typo then I realized you must have read the entire thread....

2029 is actually a bit optimistic with the imbeciles at FCA running the show.
woops. I mean 03/09/2020. Thanks for catching that...

Sponsored

DIESELD

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Eco-Diesel, ordered 2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport Eco-Diesel
Just received an email from the dealer that my ship date was pushed back to 3/17/20 :headbang:

mccallj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 CTS-V Wagon, Pending '20 JLURD
My dealer call me this morning and said my Jeep has left the plant and moved to the rail yard. Not sure what status that is but at least it's movement! I just checked and still no window sticker.

Csarcon

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon diesel, 2019 F350 diesel, 2018 Can Am x3, 2013 Prius plug in
Occupation
Transportation
Received email this morning, I am in F status. I’d say finally, but I’ve only been waiting a little over 2 months and do not want to insult those who had to wait 4-5 months.
I am with you on that, I sometimes restrain myself from complaining as it has only been 2 months, I feel like if I do I would upset the "OG's" LOL

Eeshasdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Diesel Rubicon
As one of the "OGs", the first to order the diesel on this forum, I don't think you will annoy anybody. We are all waiting. Hell I am still waiting, today is 150 days and counting. As Tom has said in the past we are all like little kids waiting on Christmas morning and it really doesn't matter if you ordered in October or March, we want what we want and we want it NOW!

Its not about you feeling bad cause there are some of us who order in October or November and are still waiting, that is on FCA. You are entitled to be impatient. When we see gasser orders averaging 3-5 weeks from order to delivery, we should be entitled to the same expectation. I think FCA will eventually get there, but they certainly are not there yet.

To those who are thinking about giving up, look at the progress we have made in the past month. We have had what, 10 folks get there jeeps and the rate is increasing. So you have already waited all this time, what is another month. Stick in there, I am sure it will be worth the wait.

Hell, just talk to the folks who already have theirs, James in AK, Tom in TX and all the others. I have not heard one comment indicating that they wish they had gone with a gaser. Even Nichole with the troubles Celeste has given her only has had positive comments.

Tom, Congrats on FINALLY getting your ride. I did notice the removal of dealer sticker from one picture to the next.

Assuming there is no train derailment, mine is in transit and should arrive in a few weeks. Still have not heard confirmation from the dealer, but we will see.

Phillies1

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler TJ, 2020 JLUR 3.0
I wanted to remind everyone this tread is "Start of the 3.0 Production" and we will not last forever on this part of the forum. As a matter of fact once the 2021 start, unfortunately those are going to become just new orders for Jeeps...they aren't "The first to order," they aren't "The Guinea Pigs" or "The Testors" or "New Adopters" or "Those Crazy People" for ordering. WE are!

Whether you order it on the first days, weeks or months...we are still a clan of the "FIRST" to order the untested, first time Wrangler Diesels!

We have bonded over the waiting for the EPA to release the Mileage Rating, we have bonded over the delays in building, we have bonded over the "EGR Cooler" issue and more importantly we were completely outraged together when dealers started selling the Diesels before we got ours.

Having said that, I want everyone to keep in mind that WE, together have probably made a difference in getting the Diesel Rigs built by FCA because of the pressure we put on them. (At least I like to think we made a difference)

But one thing we should NOT be angry or upset at is the person that gets their Jeep before someone that ordered before them. We all know to well and good WE don't have any control how FCA sequences and builds these Rigs. Some will wait longer, others will get their Rigs sooner, IT IS NOT THEIR FAULT and as hard as it is we MUST be happy for them.

I must say I REALLY appreciate the support and congratulations on my long awaited dream of a Diesel Wrangler. Even though it has been a short time, I LOVE the way it Drives and Rides! SOOOO much better than my old TJ! It is worth the wait...hang in there!

So, THANKS again and let's show our support of EVERYONE on this forum whether they ordered in 2019 or 2020. See you on the "MODs" forum in the near future too! I hope everyone gets their Rigs soon!
Thanks for all the countless hours it has taken to create and maintain the spreadsheet. As a relative newbie to this thread it has been very helpful, and so has the contributions of all.

As for me, I'm looking forward to receiving mine and then joining others on the Mods forum and seeing others adventures. Thanks, Tom

Sponsored

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Days like today make me wonder how low Jeep’s testing temps for these things go...one thing is for certain...if the coolant ever hit operating temp it was going to be a WHILE, because it stopped climbing about where it reads here.

07DC2696-1D6F-4B6F-9AC4-B797C9FB7935.jpeg

DIESELD

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Eco-Diesel, ordered 2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport Eco-Diesel
My dealer call me this morning and said my Jeep has left the plant and moved to the rail yard. Not sure what status that is but at least it's movement! I just checked and still no window sticker.
Same for me. After getting an email of a delay. He emailed again saying it was released to rail car.

MNMJD

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 3.0L
I don't have you on our tracking spreadsheet. If you can provide me the Vehicle Order Sheet I will be happy to add you.

Also, if you look at the previous tracking spreadsheets (should be one every day) you will find several tabs that are helpful. There is one on "Tracking Your Build" and "Vin Codes"

Tracking your build will give you helpful hints on how to find out where you Rig is and what the status codes mean...Jeep Cares doesn't provide status codes anymore, but your dealer can. Let me know if you have any questions!

I look at that spreadsheet every Day - Stat Nut here and appreciate you taking the time. I will send you my order sheet - I ordered on 10/10/19, don't quite remember when the Build sheet was posted, Window sticker posted this morning

Attachments

gnome

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
.... 1994 base YJ .......... 2006 Dakota ..... ..... 2020 Sahara 3.0D
Occupation
retired IBEW electrician
Days like today make me wonder how low Jeep’s testing temps for these things go...one thing is for certain...if the coolant ever hit operating temp it was going to be a WHILE, because it stopped climbing about where it reads here.

07DC2696-1D6F-4B6F-9AC4-B797C9FB7935.jpeg
Holy ice cubes Batman!..... Negative 14.... I had to put on a sweater just to look at the picture. LOL....guess living in florida will do that to you...

Nerobergstr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
West Texas Barn Find 1970 Kaiser Jeepster Commando
Vehicle Showcase
Glad to see some movement for a bunch of you guys. I did my usual check and no build sheet for me today :( Supposed to get a status update from Jeff by latest tomorrow but nothing yet. In other news Amazon delivered my son's matching blue JL Wrangler as promised in 2 days.

Wrangler.jpg
Sponsored