Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I received a call yesterday that I’m loaded up on a rail car. I also got my window sticker today from cyber stickers. Now just the high anticipation of the travel time to California.

A37A9A2D-F802-4791-973C-B683F1E1100B.png
That’s almost my build. The travel time to SOCAl is crazy. If mine arrives at their estimated time then it will have been almost a month from when it was loaded on the rail car

Adventure davegrave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ WunderJeep, 2020 Rubicon 3.0D Punk’n 231899
That’s almost my build. The travel time to SOCAl is crazy. If mine arrives at their estimated time then it will have been almost a month from when it was loaded on the rail car
OMG! I hope it doesn’t take that long! But if it does it does. Ive become very accustomed to waiting.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Could be worse lol...mine took nearly 7 weeks.

gnome

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
.... 1994 base YJ .......... 2006 Dakota ..... ..... 2020 Sahara 3.0D
Occupation
retired IBEW electrician
I got dropped on the ground! Yea!
Tampa is only 60 miles south.... it's getting closer.

profile_mask2.png

[email protected]

8:24 AM (52 minutes ago)

to me
Jeep Wrangler JL Start of 3.0 Production {filename}

Mike,

Your Wrangler was off loaded from the rail car yesterday.

Will let you know when I know more.

Thanks again

Michael Krupka

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Welp, Monday morning and still no confirmation when my rig will make the last 20 mile trek to the dealer...the GM said he hoped it would be there on Friday...I was hoping for Tuesday. Maybe I will here something today. Just another hurry up and wait day!

WAIT WAIT WAIT...as I was typing this I got the following!!!!! The Eagle has Landed!

THIS JUST IN! I am picking her up tomorrow around noon!

gnome

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
.... 1994 base YJ .......... 2006 Dakota ..... ..... 2020 Sahara 3.0D
Occupation
retired IBEW electrician
Welp, Monday morning and still no confirmation when my rig will make the last 20 mile trek to the dealer...the GM said he hoped it would be there on Friday...I was hoping for Tuesday. Maybe I will here something today. Just another hurry up and wait day!

WAIT WAIT WAIT...as I was typing this I got the following!!!!! The Eagle has Landed!

YEA!!!.... Good for you!!!!

Sponsored

Themistocles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Ram 2500 Cummins / 20 JLURD
Build Thread
Link

Congratulations! Very glad to hear it.

Csarcon

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon diesel, 2019 F350 diesel, 2018 Can Am x3, 2013 Prius plug in
Occupation
Transportation

I check back in to this forum and hope to read good news, just to know someone has else's jeep on here has arrived gets most of us excited I think, Tuesday cant come fast enough, personally I am not sure how you will be able to sleep tonight, I would either be at the dealership today or a large cup of coffee at 5am in the dealer parking lot waiting for them to arrive and keeping a watchful eye on the wrangler, just to make sure nothing happens to her LOL

BuffaloBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler, 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel 2020 JLUR Ecodiesel

That’s awesome Tom! It’s been a long wait.

Question: I just now checked with Jeep Chat; they say mine should ship within a couple days. Yet I still find no build sheet online. Is that possible? I’ve been using the link posted many times here, placing my VIN at the end of the link.

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
That’s awesome Tom! It’s been a long wait.

Question: I just now checked with Jeep Chat; they say mine should ship within a couple days. Yet I still find no build sheet online. Is that possible? I’ve been using the link posted many times here, placing my VIN at the end of the link.
You should have build sheet...you won't get a Window Sticker until it is released for shipping and in KZ status...what is your VIN I can try also.
Sponsored