Sponsored

Start of 3.0 Production

DIESELD

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Eco-Diesel, ordered 2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport Eco-Diesel
I dig that ecodiesel badge better than the stock one. Red looks good with the black
That’s the MOPAR badge for the Dodge Ram. I’m GC ecodiesel has the same thing but I’m green.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tank the Jeep

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Horizontal ? vs Stacked ?

YCC horizontal.jpg

JLURD wJeep & American Flag YCC DARK.jpg
The bottom one definitely. My only other input is about the can. Which is great... but if the sticker is vinyl cut the two oblong circles for the spout will be separate pieces. Which is more hassle when applying. Not that big of a deal, but also won’t last as well as a larger sticker. I suggest incorporating the spout into the can. Basically just connecting. If the sticker is printed on clear, then no problem whatsoever.

Tom, great job on the JL.

JackBNimble404

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(ordered) 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara - Diesel
Dealer just emailed me and said mine is on it's way and within a few days of delivery! Good ole Jeff must have worked some magic. I still don't have a window sticker though.

Jeremi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKUR 5.7VVT
Can’t seem to find window sticker. Tracker says it’s found but link shows sticker unavailable.

Sponsored

Andy-jr.

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 White JKU, 2012 Black JK 2018 White Grand Cherokee, 2001 TJ, 2020 JLUR EcoDiesel
Vehicle Showcase
You can add me to the delivered list! Jeep came in today and is getting cleaned and ready for me to pick it up tomorrow. I believe this is the first Firecracker Red delivered.

Trying to upload a picture but I can't get it to grab the new format of HEIC file. As soon as I figure that out I'll upload the picture I took of.

TPJULR3.0D

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4 Diesel
Tank got new shoes today. 37’s doesn’t look a big as I had hoped. Also 2” AEV lift with AEV borah wheels. Rock slide engineering power steps next week. Because the little lady is, well, little.

36250789-8BCA-4F87-88A6-314B556D6FEA.jpeg
Look great with tire size and lift . Do
You know what your new over height of roof clearance ?

Andy-jr.

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 White JKU, 2012 Black JK 2018 White Grand Cherokee, 2001 TJ, 2020 JLUR EcoDiesel
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure this is how I always want to upload files with the new HEIC format but it worked.

I like the look of the Falken tires on this thing.

upload_2020-2-26_15-10-21.jpeg

Sponsored

Tank the Jeep

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
I would be curious of your feeling for how it drives after your changes ?
10-4. I’m curious myself. Really hoping the wider tires set out wider will settle it down. The JLURD is a bit touchy in steering. Especially coming from a wk2 Grand. But in all fairness, I’m still running the 45 psi it was shipped with. Another is how the 3.73 diffs will handle the larger tires and how much torque loss will be by ‘seat of the pants’.

6F0B3F07-00AF-40E7-AA1E-FC1629F947F4.jpeg

Motoristx

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 3.0 Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Update on my Jeep situation...

Ok so Jeep called and said it was not being delivered till April due to parts... that was wrong. I’m assuming this is a blanket statement for anyone with an order sense so few are actually being completed right now.

Jeep Cares replied to my PM and said it was being prepared for shipping with an ETA of 3/16

Jeff emailed me and said it had already been shipped and has an ETA of 2/28 - 3/13

My friend who owns the dealership checked on it and said it was already shipped, and the ETA is 3/7 at the yard, which I assume means delivery is ~ 3/10.

From what I understand, the dealership gets reliable information once it’s shipped and can track easily, so I’m optimistic for 3/10 or so delivery.

send me a couple of those yellow cans!

G-Dog15

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon on order.
Tank got new shoes today. 37’s doesn’t look a big as I had hoped. Also 2” AEV lift with AEV borah wheels. Rock slide engineering power steps next week. Because the little lady is, well, little.

36250789-8BCA-4F87-88A6-314B556D6FEA.jpeg
Can’t wait to see those power steps. I had those on my F150 a few years back and loved them. Post lots of detail pics once you get them.
Sponsored