Sponsored

Start of 3.0 Production

Jeremi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKUR 5.7VVT
Tracker thing shows I now have a window sticker, no idea on where to find it tho.
Sponsored

gnome

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
.... 1994 base YJ .......... 2006 Dakota ..... ..... 2020 Sahara 3.0D
Occupation
retired IBEW electrician

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I hope your right. I did get a call today from Jeep CustomerCare, she confirmed it was built and waiting on egr cooler, that wonā€™t be in till April. This is the 1st contact Iā€™ve had with them everything else has been through my dealer.
@3.0Diesel,

To clarify, we are not building vehicles without the EGR cooler. We would like to chance to look into this further for you and clear up any misinformation. Please send us a PM with your VIN or case number.

Darlene
Jeep Cares

Motoristx

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 3.0 Diesel
Build Thread
Link
To clarify, we are not building vehicles without the EGR cooler. We would like to chance to look into this further for you and clear up any misinformation. Please send us a PM with your VIN or case number.

Darlene
Jeep Cares
I specifically asked this question when I was called, and was told something that contradicts this statement. Iā€™ll send a PM.

Nerobergstr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
West Texas Barn Find 1970 Kaiser Jeepster Commando
Vehicle Showcase
So I just got an email from the dealer that I am now in D1 status...but same dealership told me I was in D1 status 20 days ago. I guess they must not have told me I went back to D status somewhere in between. :facepalm:

Sponsored

mtnmerlin

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel, 2020 JLU Rubicon diesel
Email from Mike says my status is JB ā€“ shipped to body vendor. I wonder if it has an EGR Cooler.

gnome

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired IBEW electrician
I think Tom's jeep in the yellow can is a winner.... I would like to see "Yellow Can Club", "Diesel", 3.0L, and "JLUR or Wrangler", on it some where..... not liking the "waiting", "worth it" part, as time goes by, it will make less since to new owners.... some times less is more, especially on small stickers.[/QUOTE]

the lettering needs to be centered, but something like this maybe?

DIESEL JLUR CAN.jpg

Tank the Jeep

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
I think Tom's jeep in the yellow can is a winner.... I would like to see "Yellow Can Club", "Diesel", 3.0L, and "JLUR or Wrangler", on it some where..... not liking the "waiting", "worth it" part, as time goes by, it will make less since to new owners.... some times less is more, especially on small stickers.[/QUOTE]
I agree about the waiting and worth it parts. If something needs to be in that spot then I vote ā€œCharter Memberā€ for us that ordered in 2019. Stickers for Subsequent orders should be blank there.

Tank the Jeep

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
I think Tom's jeep in the yellow can is a winner.... I would like to see "Yellow Can Club", "Diesel", 3.0L, and "JLUR or Wrangler", on it some where..... not liking the "waiting", "worth it" part, as time goes by, it will make less since to new owners.... some times less is more, especially on small stickers.
less is more...

DIESEL JLUR CAN.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Love it... but Nicole got a Sahara not a Rubi.

Sponsored

Nihkole

First Name
Nichole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL 3.0 Diesel, 2000 Chevrolet Camaro
I got an email on Friday from JeepCares and the said i was in paint. This whole, build and move to storage thing is not my style. All our rigs are gonna be sitting in a parking lot somewhere in Toledo (i assume). Disappointed yet again.

@Nihkole
How is your jeep running?
I don't want to jinx it but it's been great. I've been using remote start and ACC without fear! I might be taking a mini road trip this weekend so I'll let everyone know if I get stranded while in NC.

gnome

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired IBEW electrician
I think Tom's jeep in the yellow can is a winner.... I would like to see "Yellow Can Club", "Diesel", 3.0L, and "JLUR or Wrangler", on it some where..... not liking the "waiting", "worth it" part, as time goes by, it will make less since to new owners.... some times less is more, especially on small stickers.
I agree about the waiting and worth it parts. If something needs to be in that spot then I vote ā€œCharter Memberā€ for us that ordered in 2019. Stickers for Subsequent orders should be blank there.[/QUOTE]

DIESEL JLUR CAN.jpg

Tank the Jeep

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
I don't want to jinx it but it's been great. I've been using remote start and ACC without fear! I might be taking a mini road trip this weekend so I'll let everyone know if I get stranded while in NC.
If you get stranded in NC. PM me. Iā€™ll come bail you out. :)