First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
.... 1994 base YJ .......... 2006 Dakota ..... ..... 2020 Sahara 3.0D
Occupation
retired IBEW electrician
Yea it seems my decision to ppf the thing saved me a whole lot more than scratches. I feel like crap but I suspect his unrestrained dogs that bounced off the the airbags and windshield feel even worse. I don’t envy the poor bastard who has to detail the interior of that compass either because the impact managed to empty the Pyrex bowl from inside my lunchbox all over the vents and switches...chicken stew.

9DC34CAD-49A9-467D-8DA3-AF942206B294.jpeg
OMG! :whew: , better soup than you.... feel bad for the dogs though...
Tred Bartas dog survived the crash that killed him... they are tougher than people.
Sponsored

JMatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, JLUR
Sounds right. About a week ago, my dealer got an email from their Jeep Rep stating production rates are limited due to EGR cooler part capacity and production could be delayed until April.
I hate to be a naysayer, but the Jeep I had ordered and which was built and sent to shipping back around January 26th still hasn't been shipped to my dealer - 70 miles from the Toledo plant. I don't think almost anyone will be taking delivery for another month.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Just got a call from Jeep Wave. They’re telling me my Jeep will not be built until April. It’s a bit confusing since I was already told it was built, in storage and awaiting final inspection or shipping...
@JackBNimble404,

We apologize for any miscommunication that you may have received. Can you please send me a private message with your VIN so that I can seek clarification for you?

Darlene
Jeep Cares

Last edited:

Nerobergstr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
West Texas Barn Find 1970 Kaiser Jeepster Commando
Vehicle Showcase
Yea it seems my decision to ppf the thing saved me a whole lot more than scratches. I feel like crap but I suspect his unrestrained dogs that bounced off the the airbags and windshield feel even worse. I don’t envy the poor bastard who has to detail the interior of that compass either because the impact managed to empty the Pyrex bowl from inside my lunchbox all over the vents and switches...chicken stew.

9DC34CAD-49A9-467D-8DA3-AF942206B294.jpeg
Glad you're safe man. Starting to think these Diesel Wranglers are cursed....house fires, crashes, probably countless divorces due to stress from waiting....

Sponsored

Adamoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon (2.0T w/ eTorque)
@JLURD sorry to hear you got hit. Hope you recover quick. That chicken stew in the vents too, sheesh!

G-Dog15

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon on order.
Ok, I’m ready to take any criticism you guys and gals can dish out.

I’m just a proud 3.0 owner and I just want the world to know.

E85C56E6-2B95-4285-BA5B-0A1651C24E0E.jpeg
I got one of those also and after looking at it I’m thinking about ordering a second one and placing it under the JEEP Badge on each front fender. Thoughts?

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I got one of those also and after looking at it I’m thinking about ordering a second one and placing it under the JEEP Badge on each front fender. Thoughts?
I do not like the Ecodiesel sticker at all. But in my opinion i would leave one on and remove the other. Not a fan of both.

gnome

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
.... 1994 base YJ .......... 2006 Dakota ..... ..... 2020 Sahara 3.0D
Occupation
retired IBEW electrician
Ok, I’m ready to take any criticism you guys and gals can dish out.

I’m just a proud 3.0 owner and I just want the world to know.

E85C56E6-2B95-4285-BA5B-0A1651C24E0E.jpeg
check out post #926 .... I think the single 3d badge looks cleaner without the sticker...
The idea of one on each side by the front fender badging would be sharp too.

Sponsored

3.0Diesel

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty CRD, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock
I just got a call from Jeep CustomerCare, she confirmed my Jeep was built and is sitting in storage waiting on egr cooler. Would be April till would see it. I know there was rumor earlier that they wouldn’t build it just to wait on a part(egr cooler). More then a little disappointed. She has started a case and escalated it. Little does that help. Ordered October 9th and still have another 1-2 months to wait. Why am I still waiting??

JRMedic19

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '14 Toyo Highlander, '19 Toyo Camry
Occupation
Wang-Jangler
Vehicle Showcase
I just got a call from Jeep CustomerCare, she confirmed my Jeep was built and is sitting in storage waiting on egr cooler. Would be April till would see it. I know there was rumor earlier that they wouldn’t build it just to wait on a part(egr cooler). More then a little disappointed. She has started a case and escalated it. Little does that help. Ordered October 9th and still have another 1-2 months to wait. Why am I still waiting??
Whats you order date??

DIESELD

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Eco-Diesel, ordered 2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport Eco-Diesel
Yes, I recall seeing that message. However, from the end of January, I have been told it was built and shipped to storage awaiting final inspection or delivery. As they don't give out the letter codes anymore, I have assumed that was JS status.

If this is the case, then it seems they are building them, shipping them to storage, then waiting to install the missing part.

EDIT: Found the earlier discussion about them being built & stored without the part. So @DIESELD , @JRMedic19 it looks like they ARE building them and waiting on the part... UGH
Dang. Looks like I need to call my dealer. He told me yesterday mine has an expected ship date of 3/10. Looks like he has some explaining to do.
Sponsored