First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
.... 1994 base YJ .......... 2006 Dakota ..... ..... 2020 Sahara 3.0D
Occupation
retired IBEW electrician
WoW! .... that's cool..... I really need to learn how to do that.
Thoughts are....Incorporating Tom's Jeep design is brilliant!... I like that a lot...The yellow can club is open to all future years.... we (the 2020 owners) are just the charter membership.... would rather proclaim the 3.0 part over a reminder of our angst.
Overall... pretty awesome.
That general design will look really good on a clear background, so the white in the upper left would not show. This is coming together very nicely with little parts from everyone. I'll check into what it will take to get a run of 500 vinyl window decals made.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL

gnome

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
.... 1994 base YJ .......... 2006 Dakota ..... ..... 2020 Sahara 3.0D
Occupation
retired IBEW electrician
That general design will look really good on a clear background, so the white in the upper left would not show. This is coming together very nicely with little parts from everyone. I'll check into what it will take to get a run of 500 vinyl window decals made.
A quick search turned up this: https://www.printmoz.com/clear-window-decals
I think we can do this.....
upload_2020-2-24_15-47-4.png

Sponsored

Eeshasdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Diesel Rubicon
Can't tell you how many "You will hear from somebody within 24-48 hours" Only time I ever heard back was when I contacted the CEO, then I heard back.

It is refreshing to see folks from JC actually responding.

Eeshasdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Diesel Rubicon
Well in all fairness, the October and November were never going to be build months and we all knew that. Having to waif for CARB and EPA approval were outside of Jeeps control. We know those approvals came on 17 October were not published until 31 October. Then we were waiting on EPA numbers and those did not show up til the middle of Dec.

Everything from then on is squarely on Jeep's and FCA shoulders. The building jeeps out of VIN order and the lack of pertinent information coming out of JC is also on them.

Now that things are finally moving forward JC shows up. That is good news but where have they been since Mid December? I am not just talking about Darlene and the others who have responded here but all the CSR in JC. What aboutthe information that CSR are still telling customers is inconsistent. WHY????

nforkjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Eco Diesel / 2020 JLURD Delivered !
Got my build sheet today. Still waiting on Window Sticker.

Last edited:

Sponsored

StuartR

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
So update from my dealer. My Jeep is on the train. Received a message from the girl who has been helping me manage my impatience since production started and my unit was listed as being on a train bound for my location with an expected arrival of 3/19/2020 at 9am. She said figure another 5-7 days for unloading from the train and arranging transport from the yard to the dealership puts me looking at delivery on or about 3/26/2020.

Edit: Also just checked and my Window Sticker showed up today as well.

2nd Edit - The app says it found my sticker but when I go to look at the Window Sticker it just says it is unable to retrieve it.

Last edited:

Jeremi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKUR 5.7VVT
Yessir that is the correct date. I donā€™t really know what status triggers the build sheet being released anyone have any insight into that?

TPJULR3.0D

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4 Diesel
Yessir that is the correct date. I donā€™t really know what status triggers the build sheet being released anyone have any insight into that?
I was talking to Jeep Cares and my wrangler on the 22 nd was given a firm date . Can someone explain what this means in code status and what comes next ? Thanks

2020 Diesel JL

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 CJ3B Diesel, 2018 Camaro Hot Wheels Convertible, 2018 Dodge 3500 Diesel, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide White, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide Black, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
General Manager / Owner of CraneWorks Orlando
Vehicle Showcase
I live in Gulf Breeze, a small coastal town between Pensacola and the beach. Beaches are awesome here with sugar white sands and a lot of unspoiled coast preserved within the Gulf Islands National Seashore. Driving on the beach is no longer allowed as it used to be in the late seventies. So any FL beach driving I do now is mostly limited to the east coast in the St Augustine/Daytona Beach area.
They voted to shut down the beach driving in Daytona a few years ago but it didn't pass. I hope it never does because I would have to buy my own beach and that would put a dent in the pocketbook. I have never made the trip up there. I have a customer that just bought 12 cranes and has one in Pensacola working. Maybe it will breakdown and I would have take the call. I had one break in Key West and I told my employees I would take care of it. Made for a nice weekend with my wife..

2020 Diesel JL

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 CJ3B Diesel, 2018 Camaro Hot Wheels Convertible, 2018 Dodge 3500 Diesel, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide White, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide Black, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
General Manager / Owner of CraneWorks Orlando
Vehicle Showcase
I need someone with talent to refine this....

I was thinking (not much happening there..) that it should be about 4" round, with a yellow diesel can in the middle, and yellow lettering around the edges.

A clip art jerry can would work.... just need someone who can work with CAD or Paint...

? what do ya'll think ?

club yellow can.png
Add Wrangler to it
Sponsored