Sponsored

Start of 3.0 Production

diesel_jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4bt Cj
I don't feel bad for you, I have been in D for 52 days. LOL it could be worse!
Well I guess the silver lining is it gives us more time to shop for a better insurance rate. The quotes I got from when I first ordered are no longer valid... Speaking of, what are the 6 month quotes people are getting for insurance? I know it varies on geographic location but just curious.

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
So, not sleeping too much with my arm lately, so I have made a LOT of changes to the spreadsheet. I have added about 10 Users that responded earlier on that purchased Diesels. If anyone sees theirs and wants to update their info you can update the spreadsheet and send it to me in a private message if you don't want to post it in the forum. If you can't update it in the spreadsheet, just send me the info and I will do it for you.

Playing with the charts I have added 6 charts to show what has been ordered/delivered percentages and by model and color for those that want to look...Just go to the 3.0 tab for Pending Deliveries and Rigs Delivered has those that have been delivered.

If yours was delivered I moved it from "3.0 Orders" to "Rigs Delivered"

Let me know what you think. If you like it great! If not, hope it didn't offend you, but I like it. SOOO, there you have it.

Attachments

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Well I guess the silver lining is it gives us more time to shop for a better insurance rate. The quotes I got from when I first ordered are no longer valid... Speaking of, what are the 6 month quotes people are getting for insurance? I know it varies on geographic location but just curious.
I have USAA...don't have a clue what the rate is until I give them a VIN. I am assuming it will be around $780 for 6 months for me.

Sponsored

diesel_jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4bt Cj
I have it, but it isn't valid yet! It doesn't matter to me what insurance costs. It didn't factor into my decision to buy a jeep.
Agreed just want to get the best deal, with all my new found time waiting for the Jeep to be delivered. Might as well use it to an advantage lining up all the ducks in a row.

G-Dog15

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon on order.
I have StateFarm and it’s 643.00 on my 2016 JK

Sponsored

VABarn

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ5, 2020 JLURD
VIN 230942
Order date - 11/23/19
Build sheet - 01/09/20
Window sheet - 01/18/20
Order Status - KZ (01/17/20)
Order dealer - Koons, Northern VA

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
I don't feel bad for you, I have been in D for 52 days. LOL it could be worse!
When I ordered my 2 door in 2018 it took over 5 months for it to come in. It took so long I had given up and got a ZR2 with the baby duramax instead because I was so over it by then. (Was a great powertrain in the ZR2, but rest of truck was garbage).

rcliff1

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 tj, 2014 Mustang GT, 2017 Ford F350 Dually, 2020 Diesel Rubicon on order
So, not sleeping too much with my arm lately, so I have made a LOT of changes to the spreadsheet. I have added about 10 Users that responded earlier on that purchased Diesels. If anyone sees theirs and wants to update their info you can update the spreadsheet and send it to me in a private message if you don't want to post it in the forum. If you can't update it in the spreadsheet, just send me the info and I will do it for you.

Playing with the charts I have added 6 charts to show what has been ordered/delivered percentages and by model and color for those that want to look...Just go to the 3.0 tab for Pending Deliveries and Rigs Delivered has those that have been delivered.

If yours was delivered I moved it from "3.0 Orders" to "Rigs Delivered"

Let me know what you think. If you like it great! If not, hope it didn't offend you, but I like it. SOOO, there you have it.

Awesome spreadsheet, thank you for putting it together.

Now they just need to go ahead and build the 4 ocean blue diesels......lol

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
I have USAA...don't have a clue what the rate is until I give them a VIN. I am assuming it will be around $780 for 6 months for me.
I have State Farm, my insurance for my 2 door Rubicon was 600 per year for full coverage and I believe a 250.00 deductible. When I got my Raptor it only went up 20 dollars a year. The only other policy I have with them is my condo.

Adamoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon (2.0T w/ eTorque)
So I happened to stop by the dealer today... Cause I had not heard anything. Talked to my sales guy, first time since I did this all via e-mail and phone calls. He offered to run the report again. Last report showed it at the train depot on the 10th. Waiting... Waiting... Where the hell is he.... Low and behold he comes back with a set of keys and the owners manual. Guess it arrived on the lot late last night and nobody noticed the little sticker on the back. Still in shipping mode, needs inspection, detailing (someone was running it through mud puddles). Promised to be done before they close tomorrow!

IMG_20200117_143841.jpg
@tubaom can you find out what the mileage was when it was delivered? Trying to figure out if dealers are taking our rigs for joy rides or if they are being delivered with @ 35 miles on them. Thanks!
Sponsored