David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
I will be installing one myself but I am waiting for someone actually doing it on 3.0 diesel. Space available and component configuration in engine bay of diesel is the most likely different. from 3.6 or 2.0 turbo.
Looks like I might be in for a wait...Put my JLURD order in on Jan 10 and have not gotten a status update from the dealer.
Dude, plenty of people with October orders are still waiting. Get comfy.
Sponsored

Nerobergstr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
West Texas Barn Find 1970 Kaiser Jeepster Commando
Vehicle Showcase
Dude, plenty of people with October orders are still waiting. Get comfy.
Not too concerned, I thought I was ordering early. I really don't want it until Apr/May, but I'm still excited about it.

Sponsored

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Updated to D1 status, I am one of those OCT orders, a JAN order! I liked that comment and add to it, Sit Back and Get Comfy!
More than likely he won’t have to wait quite as long as the earlier ordered ones. Same thing happened when the new JL launched with the 2 doors. All of us ordered 2 doors and waited and waited while one trickled out here and there. Once 2 door production ramped up people who ordered a couple of months after us early adopters did we’re getting theirs not too far behind the rest. I expect the same will happen here once 3.0 production is in full swing. I could be wrong, but time will tell.

Toniagp

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S 3.0 EcoDiesel
Vehicle Showcase
More than likely he won’t have to wait quite as long as the earlier ordered ones. Same thing happened when the new JL launched with the 2 doors. All of us ordered 2 doors and waited and waited while one trickled out here and there. Once 2 door production ramped up people who ordered a couple of months after us early adopters did we’re getting theirs not too far behind the rest. I expect the same will happen here once 3.0 production is in full swing. I could be wrong, but time will tell.
I believe the same thing, once production starts(which sounds like it should be soon now) Everyone will have no problem getting a Diesel as quick as you can get a 3.6/2.0:)

roll

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
vw tdi
I’m kinda getting pissed Mine has been made for 2 weeks waiting for quality control inspection with no ETA. That’s what Jeep Chat and my dealer tell me anyway. Dealer tells me a guy that ordered first day is still in D. I ordered October 29.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
I’m kinda getting pissed Mine has been made for 2 weeks waiting for quality control inspection with no ETA. That’s what Jeep Chat and my dealer tell me anyway. Dealer tells me a guy that ordered first day is still in D. I ordered October 29.
I wonder who that day 1 order is in D. @toolaide4fit was day two, but close enough.

ETA: we haven’t heard from @Eeshasdon in a couple weeks, maybe it’s his day one order.

Last edited: