Start of 3.0 Production

G-Dog15

First Name
Glenn
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon on order.
The spreadsheet is really getting populated. It would make a great base for a 3.0D owners registry. When I had a 2015 Z28, there was a registry and even the totaled Zs were tracked. Great job tracking the JLURD.
I completely agree. But since we don't really own it until we actually sign papers not sure there is much we can do. I totally get where you are coming from with the snow. Pretty sure I won't have that issue in Texas.
30 miles is not to uncommon on new vehicles.
I’ve owned 16 brand new vehicles in my life and all were between 31 and 38 miles on them when I drove them off the lot. 32 miles was always my number. If I got in it and the Odometer was on 32 I’d end up taking it home.

Advertisement

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon eco-diesel in Sting Gray on order
30 miles is not to uncommon on new vehicles.
I’ve owned 16 brand new vehicles in my life and all were between 31 and 38 miles on them when I drove them off the lot. 32 miles was always my number. If I got in it and the Odometer was on 32 I’d end up taking it home.
That’s doesn’t seem right. Every time I special order a vehicle I make it clear that no one is to drive it except me. So I’ve had them with only 1 Mike on them because of transport and what have you, but never more than that.

JMatt

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, JLUR
So I just got an email from my dealer and he said that I'm the second person with a diesel that's had this egr issue so far. He also said that they holding all diesel engines from shipping (he said that he had 5 go into JS status which is storage)
If this is true, it's a horrible sign for the rest of us out here waiting.

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel, 2016 Mercedes C450 AMG, 2014 Mercedes ML-350 Blutec, 2005 Heritage Softail
Occupation
IT Manager
Figured I'd change my avatar so I could actually see my Jeep

Just got a message that they're going to run a bunch of tests to see if the egr system has a partial obstruction. We'll see I guess
:CWL:

OP
JLURD

JLURD

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
That’s doesn’t seem right. Every time I special order a vehicle I make it clear that no one is to drive it except me. So I’ve had them with only 1 Mike on them because of transport and what have you, but never more than that.
I’ve never seen one mile on the clock, but the three new vehicles we’ve had have all been 10-15 at delivery. 30+ seems ridiculous.

Gonzanc

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '76 FJ40, '17 BMW 650i Gran coupe
Take this with a grain of salt, but the JC representative I just chatted with informed me that JC is no longer providing status codes, just a description of the build process.

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon eco-diesel in Sting Gray on order
Take this with a grain of salt, but the JC representative I just chatted with informed me that JC is no longer providing status codes, just a description of the build process.
That’s ok, you can get the code from your dealer still.

Gonzanc

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '76 FJ40, '17 BMW 650i Gran coupe
That’s ok, you can get the code from your dealer still.
Therein lies the confusion. According to JC last week, I was D1. According to dealer, I'm still in D.

shufly09

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecodiesel JL (ordered)
So I just got an email from my dealer and he said that I'm the second person with a diesel that's had this egr issue so far. He also said that they holding all diesel engines from shipping (he said that he had 5 go into JS status which is storage)
My Jeep is in JS status as of today :(

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel, 2016 Mercedes C450 AMG, 2014 Mercedes ML-350 Blutec, 2005 Heritage Softail
Occupation
IT Manager
Mine is final quality inspection. Could not give me a ETA.
Still no window sticker. Awesome on your status.