First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Any nerdy types with the time (i just dont') that would be willing to and collect the data we know about the jeeps that have actually been delivered and do a statistical analysis's on the options/models/ regions etc to see which are identical between the delivered Jeeps? At least as these Jeeps come out and the data gets added, we could narrow down to see what's holding up the ones that haven't been delivered. I don't really care ,just think it could be ould be an interesting Data set
I put a spreadsheet together and completed all of the fields based on the people that have posted they Window Sticker. There is only 8 of them, but there are quite a few more in the build process and they may not have checked for a Window Sticker.

If you post your window sticker I will update the file...If you don't want yours on there just PM me and I wlll take it off.

Here is the link and all you have to do is add your VIN number to the end of this and run it from your browser. Put your Vin at the end the following:

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

To get a Build Sheet put your Vin at the end of this:

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=
Sponsored

Attachments

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Spoke to JC again today...still in D for 42 days and counting. The said they think they know what the issue is and they are attempting to expedite my build and I should hear from someone on my case in the next 2 business days.

Bad news is I have been told 4 times before someone would call me back but they never do. Will check again on Friday.

Its looking a lot like I will not see my Jeep until maybe February or March if I am lucky...so far I am not!

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Spoke to JC again today...still in D for 42 days and counting. The said they think they know what the issue is and they are attempting to expedite my build and I should hear from someone on my case in the next 2 business days.

Bad news is I have been told 4 times before someone would call me back but they never do. Will check again on Friday.

Its looking a lot like I will not see my Jeep until maybe February or March if I am lucky...so far I am not!
since my dealer told me that my build is suppose to be built next week I am not hitting JC up until then. For some reason I go into it knowing that I’m still in D1 so I am not surprised when they tell me. But it never fails that when they tell me “oh we have all the materials your build will start soon” it still pisses me off. Like you have been telling me my build will start soon for the last 32 days not to mention the 45 days in D status :headbang:

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
I put a spreadsheet together and completed all of the fields based on the people that have posted they Window Sticker. There is only 8 of them, but there are quite a few more in the build process and they may not have checked for a Window Sticker.

If you post your window sticker I will update the file...If you don't want yours on there just PM me and I wlll take it off.

Here is the link and all you have to do is add your VIN number to the end of this and run it from your browser. Put your Vin at the end the following:

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

To get a Build Sheet put your Vin at the end of this:

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=
Nice work! FYI, two of the listed VINs are the same.

Sponsored

Tank the Jeep

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
My rig left Toledo 1/4 on its 2300 mile leg to WA. Then on a barge for another 1500 miles to AK with an ETA of 1/27. I’ve taken to passing the time by ordering an endless supply of winter projects to play with when it arrives. RhinoRack pioneer platform for the maximus3 mount was an entertaining adult LEGO set.
upload_2020-1-8_20-22-20.jpeg
How did you get the shipping data?

Sponsored

Andy-jr.

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 White JKU, 2012 Black JK 2018 White Grand Cherokee, 2001 TJ, 2020 JLUR EcoDiesel
Vehicle Showcase
Added mine Ordered 10/22

Attachments