Start of 3.0 Production

AZ-Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
I ordered through a dealership in Michigan, as I have a close relative that is a sales manager at Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership. I plan on flying to Michigan to take delivery, incorporate a visit to the core members of my family, and then make a leisurely trip home doing some site-seeing along the way. I hope to have a real, good feel for fuel economy by the time I get home.
Sponsored

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
I ordered through a dealership in Michigan, as I have a close relative that is a sales manager at Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership. I plan on flying to Michigan to take delivery, incorporate a visit to the core members of my family, and then make a leisurely trip home doing some site-seeing along the way. I hope to have a real, good feel for fuel economy by the time I get home.
Now that sounds like fun.

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Thanks, When Canada opens their borders!
They’ve made travel exceptions for people who live up here even part time and are driving directly through. @Frostbit and his wife made it through a couple months back. Give us a shout when you make it...wheeling these things up here is as good as it gets!

Sponsored

Frostbit

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bikini JLUR 3.0 Diesel, '96 Dodge Cummins 12V, '06 Dodge Cummins Dually
They’ve made travel exceptions for people who live up here even part time and are driving directly through. @Frostbit and his wife made it through a couple months back. Give us a shout when you make it...wheeling these things up here is as good as it gets!
No issue crossing the border they just request that you don’t stop and buy anything interact with any Canadians and only buy your gas from a credit card driven pump. Also when you enter the Yukon you’re given 24 hours to exit the Yukon. The Canadian transit was one of the easier ones we’ve done because there was very little traffic. We’ve driven the AlCan at least ten times now.

onepluto

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Y
Wow! Okay if I had a Diesel engine and transmission I could build a jeep with all the parts I have collected. I started pulling everything out to get ready for delivery this week and have to laugh at how much there is.

JEEP - Just Empty Every Pocket

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Wow! Okay if I had a Diesel engine and transmission I could build a jeep with all the parts I have collected. I started pulling everything out to get ready for delivery this week and have to laugh at how much there is.

JEEP - Just Empty Every Pocket
Yep, I am thinking about starting a GoFundMe page for Jeep mods!

Sponsored

AZ-Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
Woohoo! I got a Window Sticker today! Now the delivery count down begins . . . I can hardly wait to hear the diesel clatter!

DIESELD

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Eco-Diesel, ordered 2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport Eco-Diesel
I’m shopping in AZ right now. Where did you buy? Good deal?
I went through Larry H Miller Jeep in Tucson Az. Worked with Ed. He was great and probably checked the status of my build more then I did. I got a pretty good deal, friends and family discount etc.