Start of 3.0 Production

BuffaloBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler, 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel 2020 JLUR Ecodiesel
Picked up this Saturday. Thanks Tom for all your work on tracking these jeep. Was able to pass 30 avg mpg driving from Atlanta to Orlando. 15 miles on odometer during delivery.

[

That’s awesome!
Sponsored

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Special favors. (Also, it’s been available for custom order since Feb 2020.) Go get one!
Sarge was one of my options but I never came available when the order banks opened for the diesel. So I went with the next best option

You ordered in Feb and got yours? :swear: That’s great for you but completely unacceptable by Jeep and FCA

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Oh I already called my guy. Hopefully he can amend my order since they haven't started building them yet
We aren't tracking you on our spreadsheet, if you want to be included I
would need your Vehicle Build Sheet, your purchase date, Model, Color
and Options. Thanks!

Also, if you look at the previous tracking spreadsheets (should be one
every day) you will find several tabs that are helpful. There is one on
"Tracking Your Build" and "Vin Codes"

Tracking your build will give you helpful hints on how to find out where
you Rig is and what the status codes mean...Jeep Cares doesn't provide
status codes anymore, but your dealer can. Let me know if you have any
questions!

Sponsored

Csarcon

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon diesel, 2019 F350 diesel, 2018 Can Am x3, 2013 Prius plug in
Occupation
Transportation
Finally contacted by Dealer. my Jeep has arrived and I am picking it up today. Pics later when I get her home!
It took a little over a month from window sticker to arrival of your rig, seems long compare to others, I had my window sticker this past Friday, hopefully this doesn't drag for another month, but at this point I guess it doesnt make a difference. Cant go anywhere interesting anyhow LOL

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
It took a little over a month from window sticker to arrival of your rig, seems long compare to others, I had my window sticker this past Friday, hopefully this doesn't drag for another month, but at this point I guess it doesnt make a difference. Cant go anywhere interesting anyhow LOL
i know right, I have had mine a week now and still less than 220 miles on her. They closing everything here. I heard stories about BLM lands shutting down too but I do t really know I’ve just been home sitting in my garage admiring my beautiful Jeep lol

Csarcon

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Transportation
i know right, I have had mine a week now and still less than 220 miles on her. They closing everything here. I heard stories about BLM lands shutting down too but I do t really know I’ve just been home sitting in my garage admiring my beautiful Jeep lol
Time can past a little more smooth if the wrangler was here, spend my Sunday orginizing my garage, setting up another ceiling rack to take everything off the floor for sure, I only have a 2 car garage so space is limited, the poor Jeep probably wont be able to live indoors due to limited room in the garage, but there will be times I can leave the Maverick in the toy hauler so I can pull the Jeep indoors.
I just read an article that all state parks and state camping sites are being closed, I was actually contemplating the idea of going to the dunes with just me and the family this upcoming weekend, I do believe in social distancing as a neccesity, but being with just me, the wife and kids in the dunes by ourselves kind of scared me, if we broke down it would be tough to get any help to get back to camp, I was debating as I figure maybe just taking it easy, but they took away the option now so problem solved haha.
Cant work on the truck as places are closed and cant get parts processed and I am just not a person that can sit home and do nothing, so the wife is getting her way, I am stuck as her handyman 24-7.

Sponsored

Csarcon

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Transportation
Ordered on feburary 4th

20200330_124010_HDR.jpg
Congratulations, how long did it take from Window sticker to arrival to your dealer?

Not sure how you February guys got pushed to the front of the line, but I guess you are ones happy about FCA having their priorities mixed up or not giving any priority to old orders (I am only a January order), nice rig, it is pretty close to my build, I just did not order the steel bumper and LED headlights, I still manage to get the MSRP to 62K, they are scary expensive, I paid 73K for a fully loaded diesel Lariat F350 that is so much bigger and stronger and more optional equipment added (and can actually tow), but I read in someone's signature "IT IS NOT A RATIONAL DECISION", aint that the truth. First Jeep so I am excited, hopefully it comes sooner rather than later.

Nerobergstr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
West Texas Barn Find 1970 Kaiser Jeepster Commando
Vehicle Showcase
I think I'm winning the low mileage award on delivered Jeeps. I've had mine for nearly 2 weeks and only have ~40 miles on it. Nowhere to go - still on lock-down here. Would be an ideal time to install some mods, but I didn't stock up ahead of time and my wife will give me that look (you know the one) if I spend any money right now. I did manage to sneak in some Gorilla locking lug nuts the other day :) Stay healthy folks, a couple more weeks and I hope we are turning a corner.

Elijiog

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep jl ecodiesel
Congratulations, how long did it take from Window sticker to arrival to your dealer?

Not sure how you February guys got pushed to the front of the line, but I guess you are ones happy about FCA having their priorities mixed up or not giving any priority to old orders (I am only a January order), nice rig, it is pretty close to my build, I just did not order the steel bumper and LED headlights, I still manage to get the MSRP to 62K, they are scary expensive, I paid 73K for a fully loaded diesel Lariat F350 that is so much bigger and stronger and more optional equipment added (and can actually tow), but I read in someone's signature "IT IS NOT A RATIONAL DECISION", aint that the truth. First Jeep so I am excited, hopefully it comes sooner rather than later.
From window sticker to arrive was about 2 weeks.
Sponsored