First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon diesel, 2019 F350 diesel, 2018 Can Am x3, 2013 Prius plug in
Occupation
Transportation
The dealer called and the Jeep is here. I am going to stop by the dealer tonight and get the paperwork started.
Good for you, FCA seems to be using their own method of "common sense" about how they push these orders out, but glad it is going to someone in the group

gnome

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
.... 1994 base YJ .......... 2006 Dakota ..... ..... 2020 Sahara 3.0D
Occupation
retired IBEW electrician
Good job man!..... you made the Yellow Can Club a for real thing.... I just hope that the charter year isn't the only year.... Eugene might get replaced with a unicorn...

gnome

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired IBEW electrician
Originally planning to order a diesel JT but man that seems like it might be a year+ away now.
Found a JLURD at a dealer.
The want is Strong
Go get it!..... drive it and enjoy it, until you actually see a diesel gladiator.... happy now, happy then, win, win.... ;) :beer:

LotaBoot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JLU EcoDiesel (built : waiting on delivery)
Occupation
Digital Product Experience Designer
Good job man!..... you made the Yellow Can Club a for real thing.... I just hope that the charter year isn't the only year.... Eugene might get replaced with a unicorn...
Hahahaha. That could be cool, but also suck. Nobody makes parts for a rare configuration, that’s why my wife’s skyslider roof is permanently closed.

Sponsored

gnome

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired IBEW electrician
The dealer called and the Jeep is here. I am going to stop by the dealer tonight and get the paperwork started.
Good for you man!... pictures ...

Platinum7990

First Name
Zeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 Rubicon 392 & 2022 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Cybersecurity
What happen to the closure? or are they just there to finish the current sales on ordered vehicles?
The owner wanted me to take delivery so he opened the doors for me to take delivery while the whole dealer was still shut down lol

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
AB3B3AE1-036A-484D-9A21-CE6918624303.jpeg
Well, lookie here. Check out what just showed up on my doorstep.
I’ll do everything I can to get these out this weekend.
I messaged you a couple days ago if you voted. You get first crack at these for the rest of the week. After that, it’s first come first serve. There’s only 7 “The O.G.” stickers left from this discounted run. After that, if people want me to make more, the price will unfortunately go up by one USD to cover the actual cost of printing. I had no idea just how many people would be asking for!
nice! I dig them. I didn’t vote because all were good in my books. I’ll take one when they become avail :like:

Platinum7990

First Name
Zeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 Rubicon 392 & 2022 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Cybersecurity
The nuttiness in a nutshell. Several of us ordered four months before you and are still waiting.
i know this is exactly one month since I placed an order and have already taken delivery. I’m hoping for everyone’s rigs to get here soon!

TejasJeep

First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 psd
Tom, please place me on the delivered side. Thank you for all of your hard work keeping up with this spreadsheet. First time jeep owner. I have gained so much knowledge and invaluable information by reading this forum and other jeep forms in the past several months while passing time for the jeep to finally arrive. From what I can tell, there is not a greater group of people out there then what is in the jeep community. A big shout out to Mac Haik in Temple, TX. Great experience working with Philip, Todd and Scott, could not have asked for a better sales experience.
20200324_170854.jpg

Sponsored

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Tom, please place me on the delivered side. Thank you for all of your hard work keeping up with this spreadsheet. First time jeep owner. I have gained so much knowledge and invaluable information by reading this forum and other jeep forms in the past several months while passing time for the jeep to finally arrive. From what I can tell, there is not a greater group of people out there then what is in the jeep community. A big shout out to Mac Haik in Temple, TX. Great experience working with Philip, Todd and Scott, could not have asked for a better sales experience.
20200324_170854.jpg
Another Texas Jeep! Congrats Micah! You are moved to "DELIVERED!"

BC_Rogue

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon 3.0 EcoDiesel
Occupation
Logistics Management
Tom, my Wrangler was delivered today. As others have mentioned thank you so much for your efforts in getting our Jeeps delivered! Picked it up in the middle of a major thunderstorm so I don’t have a great picture to post but it’s home!

3563842C-1DB3-426D-9826-C9E4A8811FC4.jpeg

023FD22A-CFFB-4A91-B0CE-DB04BA7B4A26.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: