I'm in I status as well! If it gets shipped by the end of today I wonder if I'll have it before Christmas. It's going from Ohio to DC so not too far.As of 20:20 EST 12/19, my rig is in I-status. What are the chances they finish inspection and give it rail access before EOB Friday when they shut down Toledo North?
Sorry to hear that. As much as I’m wanting my Jeep, I would rather y’all have some family time. I can wait another few days. Hope you have merry Christmas.
Holy rusted metal Batman! Now that’s news! Wouldn’t have guessed in a million years the upper management folks would nuke the holiday shutdown. I’d like to chalk it up to business being good (which it is), but I think we all know the last government shutdown and subsequent EPA cert delays caused the backup of 3.0 builds/shipping.