Start of 3.0 Production

SheddMan

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I was told yesterday via the Jeep chat feature that I was in D status. I checked again this morning and was told I am in C status. Is it possible to go from D to C status? Odd. The person on the chat could not provide more information.
Just checked mine as well. Yesterday was "D", today is "C". No info provided.
Sponsored

BuffaloBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler, 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel 2020 JLUR Ecodiesel
Mine is 5132. Ordered Monday. I need to read more to learn where people check status......

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Just checked mine as well. Yesterday was "D", today is "C". No info provided.
Flip a coin...either supply chain holdups (Northeast storm?) or regulatory uncertainty regarding CARB/EPA emissions.

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
I called today and the person told me they couldn't find my order at all...so I got on the "Chat" and the person found my order right away. She told me it was in "C" Status and couldn't find anything that showed it in "D" status.

She stated, "I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they are available and ready, order will be scheduled for build."

We will see what it changes to next week! lol

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I called today and the person told me they couldn't find my order at all...so I got on the "Chat" and the person found my order right away. She told me it was in "C" Status and couldn't find anything that showed it in "D" status.

She stated, "I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they are available and ready, order will be scheduled for build."

We will see what it changes to next week! lol
If that doesnā€™t drive your systolic BP up a few mmHg, nothing will lol.

Sponsored

Nihkole

First Name
Nichole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL 3.0 Diesel, 2000 Chevrolet Camaro
Just checked and according to the Jeep Chat folks I'm still in D status

DingyHarry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I was told yesterday via the Jeep chat feature that I was in D status. I checked again this morning and was told I am in C status. Is it possible to go from D to C status? Odd. The person on the chat could not provide more information.
I just checked again via the Jeep chat and now I am being told I am in D status. Here is a quote from "Heather" in the chat:

"It can go back and to C then to D again as this is quite normal. I would advise checking in next week to see if there is a change in status at that time. C means it is a sub firm schedule and D is firm schedule. It can change if there are part delays or line delays."

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just checked and according to the Jeep Chat folks I'm still in D status
Same here via dealer...very unusual to see D1 to C though. All we need is one actually being built to confirm 11/25 was a bunch of nonsense.

MNMJD

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 3.0L
Following - Last 4 of VIN 5052

Really looking for verification on Axle Ratio. My guy at Dealership call Corporate and they told him 4.10. I'm upgrading to Dana 60's and trying to figure out gears. Any Help?

BuffaloBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler, 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel 2020 JLUR Ecodiesel
Following - Last 4 of VIN 5052

Really looking for verification on Axle Ratio. My guy at Dealership call Corporate and they told him 4.10. I'm upgrading to Dana 60's and trying to figure out gears. Any Help?
Iā€™m interested in confirming ratio also. My dealer said he too would try and find out.

Sponsored

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
If that doesnā€™t drive your systolic BP up a few mmHg, nothing will lol.
Not a problem...it starts with setting realistic expectations and proper Stress Management.

Headed to the gym and get some stress out and then Margaritas with Dinner. If the Jeep comes in before Christmas I will be happy! That is my expectation! If not, well I have waited 2 years to order one...what's another couple of months?
Iā€™m interested in confirming ratio also. My dealer said he too would try and find out.
This appears to be the million dollar question! lol

Eeshasdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Diesel Rubicon
Great attitude! As you say what is is few more months after waiting for 2 years.

I asked my dealer about the gearing and he did some research and came back with 3.73, but who knows.

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great attitude! As you say what is is few more months after waiting for 2 years.

I asked my dealer about the gearing and he did some research and came back with 3.73, but who knows.
Some of us have been waiting north of a decade lol. And the only reliable sources who have discussed gearing have stated 3.73 for all variants of the 3.0 including rubicon.

MNMJD

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 3.0L
Confirmed 3.73 gear ration on the 3.0l DIESEL - Page 17

Attachments

Last edited:

Motoristx

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 3.0 Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Last 4 of VIN 4990
Ordered 10/7 or so I thought, went back on 10/8 revised and signed some paperwork. Got the VON the next morning 10/9. As of today, itā€™s in D status.
I havenā€™t checked the status before today.

When I found out the Diesel was coming, I sold my ā€˜13 Rubicon (that was going to get an LS swap). Iā€™ve been without a Wrangler since June of 2018. In fact, I had such a hard time waiting, I ended up buying a YJ just to hold me over these last few months.
Sponsored