Sponsored

Start of 3.0 Production

jamesnewbern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Tom please move me to delivered to dealer on your spreadsheet as of 3/21 (ordered 10/28). I will probably not go through with the purchase because I believe auto values are going to rapidly drop with this economic situation.

gnome

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
.... 1994 base YJ .......... 2006 Dakota ..... ..... 2020 Sahara 3.0D
Occupation
retired IBEW electrician
Tom please move me to delivered to dealer on your spreadsheet as of 3/21 (ordered 10/28). I will probably not go through with the purchase because I believe auto values are going to rapidly drop with this economic situation.
Bummer.... hate to see anyone wait this long and not get their jeep.... Diesels historically have the highest resell across all sectors...

TPJULR3.0D

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4 Diesel
Tom , my diesel has moved to KZ staid . Jeep wave told me they are still shopping on built wranglers at this time during the shutdown. Thanks , Tom

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Is there a way to know when it actually ships?
Call your dealer and ask them for a screen shot of your build. If they won't do that ask them for the "Status" code your Jeep is in. That status code will tell you where you are in the shipping process. As a matter of fact, you dealer can track it once it is shipped.

Sponsored

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
I will move you to delivered and show your order canceled. Let me know if it changes.

Frostbit

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bikini JLUR 3.0 Diesel, '96 Dodge Cummins 12V, '06 Dodge Cummins Dually
Stickers came out good, great job on taking it over. All of the choices would have been good either way

Please put me down for two of the number two. Thank you.

Frostbit

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bikini JLUR 3.0 Diesel, '96 Dodge Cummins 12V, '06 Dodge Cummins Dually
It will be interesting to see what percentage of the 3.0's built in total end up on Tom's spreadsheet. Right now there are 6 Bikini's

FL_Diesel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green JL Diesel
And we’re off to the races as I have a window sticker!!

79DDE0AA-BF3D-47AD-B203-19BA60E2D25A.jpeg
I also got the window sticker this morning. Any idea how long it might take from window sticker to delivery?

Sponsored

Csarcon

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon diesel, 2019 F350 diesel, 2018 Can Am x3, 2013 Prius plug in
Occupation
Transportation
Well....that was strange. After my window sticker popped up this morning, my dealership called me out of the blue and said that had unexpectedly received my Jeep on today's truck. After scrambling around to get bank and insurance lined up with everyone working reduced hours....they dropped it off at my house at 4 pm today....19 miles on the clock. Mark me as delivered.

20200320_160539.jpg

20200320_160840.jpg

I hope I get the same surprise, I ordered right before you and went to inspection about the same time then it has been crickets ever since, so I have been hoping the Wrangler is still moving and it is just the lack of communication that has me in limbo, but at this point I am just lost, I have never experience this lack of customer care, the Jeff guy emailing us is just full of automated/evasive answers (when and if you get one). You gave me hope that it may still be moving my way, maybe I should find out if my dealer is even still open or close due to the virus issue.

Elijiog

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep jl ecodiesel
Anyone had any luck getting 0% financing on they're ecodiesel?

Nerobergstr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
West Texas Barn Find 1970 Kaiser Jeepster Commando
Vehicle Showcase
I also got the window sticker this morning. Any idea how long it might take from window sticker to delivery?
Mine basically happened at the same time...although the dealer had no idea it was coming and my sales person happened to be looking out the window when the truck arrived and called me as soon as she confirmed the VIN. I got extremely lucky. It could have just as easily gotten unloaded and not dealt with until someone got around to it. In the end I guess it doesn't make a ton of difference whether it's sitting in my garage or the dealer's lot... as of midnight tonight we are on 'stay at home' notice, but I'm still glad I have it. I'm guessing there won't be much movement anywhere until mid April now.

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
This is what my dealer gave me on mine over a week ago. It is confusing but it does show the due date into Jacksonville Fl as 3/27. It shows the shipping movement with times . I have not asked for a update but I may to see if its still moving.

jeep shipping info.jpeg

Mine Shipped Feb15th i beleive with a so called "expedited" Shipping and even before this COVID stuff my arrival date has changed 3 times and probably a 4th time now. I wouldn't get my hopes up on any estimated arrival dates.

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone had any luck getting 0% financing on they're ecodiesel?
according to Jeeps website they are only doing it for select models. Kinda jacked since you are starting to see 0% for 84 months pop up on all manufactures website I would hope by the end of the month Jeep will do for all models
Sponsored