BuffaloBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler, 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel 2020 JLUR Ecodiesel
Zen,

Yes, thank you. I hope it happens for you tomorrow!
Sponsored

LotaBoot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JLU EcoDiesel (built : waiting on delivery)
Occupation
Digital Product Experience Designer
Ohhhhhhhh... mannnnnnnnnnnn... just got my window sticker! She’s on her way. The dealership is closed because they’re considered non-essential here in NY, but she’s still making her way towards home.
They were busy today after not getting any out yesterday. They pushed out another 9 orders so far. I hope everyone who’s been waiting gets theirs soon.

LotaBoot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I am happy for those of you who ordered in Jan or Feb and have received or will soon be receiving your rigs. Like you say, not possible to make senses of the order dates vs delivery dates. I ordered Oct 14 and it’s still waiting to be shipped out. That hasn’t stopped me from buying stuff for it....
I’m sorry about that. The only thing I can think about is if the first few off the line had problems that they caught in inspection. I’ve heard a few folks complaining about their EGRs clogging every couple-hundred miles—perhaps that was happening early on. I hope you get yours soon!!!!

Last edited:

BuffaloBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler, 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel 2020 JLUR Ecodiesel
I’m sorry about that. The only thing I can think about is if the first few off the line had problems that they caught in inspection. I’ve heard a few folks complaining about their ERGs clogging every couple-hundred miles—perhaps that was happening early on. I hope you get yours soon!!!!
Thanks Jay. Yeah I’ve read about the EGR issued already and would like to think they implemented some improvement. If not for last yr’s crackdown on gde, we probably would have been able to fix this within a yrs time or so.

AdvEddie

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Rubicon EcoDiesel -15 Ram 2500 Cummins Mega
Ohhhhhhhh... mannnnnnnnnnnn... just got my window sticker! She’s on her way. The dealership is closed because they’re considered non-essential here in NY, but she’s still making her way towards home.
They were busy today after not getting any out yesterday. They pushed out another 9 orders so far. I hope everyone who’s been waiting gets theirs soon.
My window sticker got posted today too! Not really sure what that means to expect in terms of timing here to NorCal... Anyone have any experience? I know the virus could impact things but having a window sticker means it at least on its way right??

Sponsored

onepluto

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Y
Looks like some activity is still going on at the Jeep plant in Toledo, after reading this post I hope this person had a touchpoint on my build because I lost it reading this post.

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 9.13.58 PM.png

LotaBoot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
My window sticker got posted today too! Not really sure what that means to expect in terms of timing here to NorCal... Anyone have any experience? I know the virus could impact things but having a window sticker means it at least on its way right??
I’m in NY (where dealerships have been closed since yesterday), my dealer actually responded to my email at 1130P local time (which was unexpected). He said that he’s heard everything’s at a standstill, but that he’d email his manager tomorrow. I’m also going to reach out to Jeep Chat tomorrow.

Platinum7990

First Name
Zeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 Rubicon 392 & 2022 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Anyone know why my build sheet or window sticker is still showing not found in tracker ? I got my build sheet over Week ago.

LotaBoot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Anyone know why my build sheet or window sticker is still showing not found in tracker ? I got my build sheet over Week ago.
Build sheet from your dealer or build sheet from the factory? From my experience—those are two different things. I think the one I got from my dealer was like a confirmation from the factory BEFORE they begin saying “ok, we got your order. And just to confirm, this is the configuration you wanted.”
From what I understand, and my experience, the build sheet that shows up in the tool is only generate AFTER the rig is built. Presumably to follow it into inspection where they check to make sure the build sheet was followed.
Then, from what I understand but haven’t experienced/validated yet (I’m hoping to validate this tomorrow), the window sticker is only created as the Jeep is going out the door to be loaded up for shipment.

Sponsored

Platinum7990

First Name
Zeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 Rubicon 392 & 2022 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Build sheet from your dealer or build sheet from the factory? From my experience—those are two different things. I think the one I got from my dealer was like a confirmation from the factory BEFORE they begin saying “ok, we got your order. And just to confirm, this is the configuration you wanted.”
From what I understand, and my experience, the build sheet that shows up in the tool is only generate AFTER the rig is built. Presumably to follow it into inspection where they check to make sure the build sheet was followed.
Then, from what I understand but haven’t experienced/validated yet (I’m hoping to validate this tomorrow), the window sticker is only created as the Jeep is going out the door to be loaded up for shipment.
correct build sheet was generated after my rig was built and given to me by Jeep chat. My window sticker is posted and my salesman, who also happens to be a good friend of mine, called me Sunday morning letting me know it might arrive Sunday night or Monday morning. Hoping for the best!

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Having a window sticker is like having an airline ticket. Doesn’t mean you or your vehicle are going anywhere...just means you have provisional clearance to do so pending a variety of factors standing in the way. My 3.0 spent 9 days from sticker to leaving Toledo when the economy was humming with no pandemic-related restrictions.

AdvEddie

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Rubicon EcoDiesel -15 Ram 2500 Cummins Mega
Having a window sticker is like having an airline ticket. Doesn’t mean you or your vehicle are going anywhere...just means you have provisional clearance to do so pending a variety of factors standing in the way. My 3.0 spent 9 days from sticker to leaving Toledo when the economy was humming with no pandemic-related restrictions.
Is there a way to know when it actually ships?

2020 Diesel JL

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 CJ3B Diesel, 2018 Camaro Hot Wheels Convertible, 2018 Dodge 3500 Diesel, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide White, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide Black, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
General Manager / Owner of CraneWorks Orlando
Vehicle Showcase
Is there a way to know when it actually ships?
This is what my dealer gave me on mine over a week ago. It is confusing but it does show the due date into Jacksonville Fl as 3/27. It shows the shipping movement with times . I have not asked for a update but I may to see if its still moving.

jeep shipping info.jpeg