First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Thank you , I tried to order a Sahara in nov . Still listed in Tom’s spread sheet . I Had the dealer cancel it and I reordered a rubicon . The Sahara still has not made it to D1 . My rubicon has at least been in D1 for a week . I also like to do it right the first time . So I am trying to put a upgrade together that will improve my daily ride . I know there are better choices for a daily driver , but I am excited about having my first Jeep as a diesel . Do you think building it off of 35” tires is a better choice for pavement traveling ? Thanks for all your input
I don't know if there really is a better choice for an everyday driver! Fun per mile will be better in a Jeep than anything else!
Sponsored

DIESELD

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Eco-Diesel, ordered 2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport Eco-Diesel
Mine is on the train. Should be unloaded off the train on 3/18. Then on a truck down to me.

Last edited:

gnome

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
.... 1994 base YJ .......... 2006 Dakota ..... ..... 2020 Sahara 3.0D
Occupation
retired IBEW electrician
Pick it up this morning. It had 14 miles, +2 for a trip to fill it up.
Drove it straight down to the river, to get some mud on it before it got home. :rock:

here are the first pics.

DSCN1486.JPG

DSCN1490.JPG

DSCN1495.JPG

DSCN1499.JPG

DSCN1500.JPG

Gonzanc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '76 FJ40, '17 BMW 650i Gran coupe
Thank you , I tried to order a Sahara in nov . Still listed in Tom’s spread sheet . I Had the dealer cancel it and I reordered a rubicon . The Sahara still has not made it to D1 . My rubicon has at least been in D1 for a week . I also like to do it right the first time . So I am trying to put a upgrade together that will improve my daily ride . I know there are better choices for a daily driver , but I am excited about having my first Jeep as a diesel . Do you think building it off of 35” tires is a better choice for pavement traveling ? Thanks for all your input
35" vs 37" is personal preference. In my opinion, I like the looks of 37s and ability of 37s on the diesel. In your case, 35" may be the way to go and you would need minimal if any lift. So keeping that in consideration, that may be the best route for you.

Sponsored

beaups

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
Actually, consumer law usually requires all retailers to refund the difference if it goes on sale within 30 days. I have purchased TVs and computers from Best Buy and then gone back when they went on sale. Some places will issue a refund and recharge you and others will refund the difference...just depends on the retailer.
There is no such consumer law, at least here in the US. Price protection is a common retail practice and also common sense, at least during the duration of the retailers' return policy.

wannabe

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350, 2020 Jeep JLUR Diesel
Got a call from my dealer yesterday (3/5) saying my vehicle is released for transit. He expects by end of month. I quickly checked my window sticker and it also appeared. Ordered on 11/18.

Sponsored

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Pick it up this morning. It had 14 miles, +2 for a trip to fill it up.
Drove it straight down to the river, to get some mud on it before it got home. :rock:

here are the first pics.

DSCN1486.JPG

DSCN1490.JPG

DSCN1495.JPG

DSCN1499.JPG

DSCN1500.JPG
Looks awesome Mike! Congrats! Moving you to "Delivered"

EcoDRubi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Eco on order.
Headed to the dealer now to pick mine up. Hoping for some daytime pics. If not I will get them to you in the morning.

Platinum7990

First Name
Zeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 Rubicon 392 & 2022 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Spoke to jeep cares today. Said the same thing from this past Monday. They have all my parts for the build and just waiting on the car to begin the process of build.

Big Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU 2020 JLURD on order 2008 JKU 2015 GMC Denali Tow Pig
For anyone in the Dallas area, I will be at 4Wheel Parts in Dallas at about 12:00pm Saturday with my Jeep. Then headed to Wylie for a Tattoo at 3:00. Let me know if anyone wants to meet!
Headed down to SA tomorrow or I'd def meet up with you!
Sponsored