Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I called my dealer because I am over JeepChat... dealer said I am in paint with a ship date of tomorrow... I’m not sure if it will sit and wait for window sticker... or ship and dealer can hold the vehicle and print the sticker / ratings on site when released.

Being a fellow resident for the communist state of CA it wouldnt surprise me if CA would not allow any vehicle into their state with out those ratings. Lets hope for your sake that isnt true.

I would really love to know their build process priority. Seems alot of people that have ordered much later than some "supposedly" much further along in the build process. In the end doesnt matter until EPA comes through and actual JL's delivered, but its frustrating and I would bet especially for the one's that ordered on 10/7 to be further behind with their builds.
Sponsored

Buttercup 3.0

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR 2012 JK
I called my dealer because I am over JeepChat... dealer said I am in paint with a ship date of tomorrow... I’m not sure if it will sit and wait for window sticker... or ship and dealer can hold the vehicle and print the sticker / ratings on site when released.
I’m not sure they will release them without the stickers I’m almost certain of it especially with their past dealings with EPA on the older diesel I’m sure they are by the book this go around my dealer told me mine was in final inspection so it’s getting close.

Eeshasdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Diesel Rubicon
I found a link to the Jeep's build sheet. I am in D1 status but do not have a build sheet. I checked Buttercup's and he does have a build sheet. So at least his Jeep is actually being built. Here is the link:

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C4JJXFM4LW197728

I used his VIN since he listed it the other day. It may not be released, but at least you know if is being built. He does not have Window sticker, as JLURD indicated probably pending EPA mileage info.

Buttercup 3.0

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR 2012 JK
I found a link to the Jeep's build sheet. I am in D1 status but do not have a build sheet. I checked Buttercup's and he does have a build sheet. So at least his Jeep is actually being built. Here is the link:

I used his VIN since he listed it the other day. It may not be released, but at least you know if is being built. He does not have Window sticker, as JLURD indicated probably pending EPA mileage info.
Very cool thank you

Mtngreen4wd

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 JLUR, ‘96 XJ

Merry friggin Christmas to you, Buttercup! The rest of us plebeians will continue to check this link relentlessly every 30 seconds and wet our keyboards with our tears until our build sheets show up...

Seriously though, this appears to be a small sign of life at Jeep???

Sponsored

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Both dealer connect and Jeep CS (via phone) confirm my rig (194865) entered E-frame 12/16. The race to JS is on LOL.

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Here’s the statute folks...
15 U.S.C. CHAPTER 28 - DISCLOSURE OF AUTOMOBILE INFORMATION, Sec. 1232 - Label and entry requirements:

Which states the following: "Every manufacturer of new automobiles distributed in commerce shall, prior to the delivery of any new automobile to any dealer, or at or prior to the introduction date of new models delivered to a dealer prior to such introduction date, securely affix to the windshield, or side window of such automobile a label on which such manufacturer shall endorse clearly, distinctly and legibly true and correct entries disclosing the following information concerning such automobile—"

So yea, those rigs aren’t leaving Toledo until the EPA comes back from their eternal coffee break.

Frostbit

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bikini JLUR 3.0 Diesel, '96 Dodge Cummins 12V, '06 Dodge Cummins Dually
4FB4F9B6-F99E-42DF-AC1C-740F2618295A.png
Here’s the statute folks...
15 U.S.C. CHAPTER 28 - DISCLOSURE OF AUTOMOBILE INFORMATION, Sec. 1232 - Label and entry requirements:

Which states the following: "Every manufacturer of new automobiles distributed in commerce shall, prior to the delivery of any new automobile to any dealer, or at or prior to the introduction date of new models delivered to a dealer prior to such introduction date, securely affix to the windshield, or side window of such automobile a label on which such manufacturer shall endorse clearly, distinctly and legibly true and correct entries disclosing the following information concerning such automobile—"

So yea, those rigs aren’t leaving Toledo until the EPA comes back from their eternal coffee break.
kinda glad I’m in terminal D status. I’d rather have my NEW jeep delivered rather than sitting in an open lot exposed to Toledo Ohio weather.

Buttercup 3.0

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR 2012 JK
Yeah it maybe built but not going anywhere and honestly as long as I have it time to complete my build before EJS in Moab next April I’m ok with the delay I have a shop full of parts just waiting for it we are going straight 38s and bead locks with a ton of other good stuff that need fitting and testing. We will be pulling this little camper with us so also need to see what gears it’s going to require all hell I need my Jeep ASAP lol.

581DDC6D-9AD7-4204-BEC1-2B52A9E07CA9.jpeg

2A72712D-ECD5-4621-AC45-162A6CF8B0E2.jpeg

Sponsored

Tank the Jeep

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Yeah it maybe built but not going anywhere and honestly as long as I have it time to complete my build before EJS in Moab next April I’m ok with the delay I have a shop full of parts just waiting for it we are going straight 38s and bead locks with a ton of other good stuff that need fitting and testing. We will be pulling this little camper with us so also need to see what gears it’s going to require all hell I need my Jeep ASAP lol.

581DDC6D-9AD7-4204-BEC1-2B52A9E07CA9.jpeg

2A72712D-ECD5-4621-AC45-162A6CF8B0E2.jpeg
Lol, you went from it’s ok to crying in three sentences. Meanwhile the rest of us start off crying.

Buttercup 3.0

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR 2012 JK
Lol, you went from it’s ok to crying in three sentences. Meanwhile the rest of us start off crying.
Haha yes I did sorry guys the more I think about it the more I realize time is going to be tight but I have a feeling most of us will have a Jeep sitting in a lot waiting for the dam government as usual.

Buttercup 3.0

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR 2012 JK
Well it’s built but I got gosted when I brought up EPA lol

FE2F433D-792A-4CA0-964D-7820B9DB65D5.jpeg

EchoTango

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
My order has been in the final inspection stage since last Friday. I'm going to assume the same as others have stated on this board, Jeep is deferring shipment until they get the green light from the EPA.
Sponsored