First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon diesel, 2019 F350 diesel, 2018 Can Am x3, 2013 Prius plug in
Occupation
Transportation
I spent $2,500 last night on their website and got a call this morning to confirm my order...I asked about there "Madness in March" sale and they said they would check and see how they could refund or get me some back...said I should get $200 at least maybe more...so I am going by their store Saturday. So, if you watch the 8 screens that scroll through on their front page, page 6 is this!

2020-02-24-MADNESSINMARCH-WEBH2.jpg
The guy I spoke to said they price match for 30 days and if I wanted to buy anything now and it went on sale on Saturday then they would refund me the money, I would imagine that may take some time, so I may either order online or walk in, digging throught my brain to see what I can talk myself into buying, as of right now I am only saving 18 bucks on the hitch, which is not worth the driver and loss of my morning, but I am confident I can talk myself into some Rigid lights or something
Sponsored

Pootytanger

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR EcoDiesel
Tom, who is this Scott Blum guy? “Scott Blum Tom Hoffmann well the first batch you listed have all been shipped or even sold except one that has been in I for awhile”. That “I” is mine. I saw you mention my vin 194908, thanks, id love to get some clarification too. Been in “I” for 2 weeks now.

Toniagp

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S 3.0 EcoDiesel
Vehicle Showcase
Tom, who is this Scott Blum guy? “Scott Blum Tom Hoffmann well the first batch you listed have all been shipped or even sold except one that has been in I for awhile”. That “I” is mine. I saw you mention my vin 194908, thanks, id love to get some clarification too. Been in “I” for 2 weeks now.
Tom has your back! I think he's the reason a lot of these orders finally started moving and got the attention of FCA!

9mmkungfu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Here is the link for 4 Wheel Parts and they have their March Madness sale on Saturday...they have lots of discounts and I understand for every $1,000 you spend you get a $100 back. So, check out their site, create a login and put stuff in your wish list and then see what kind of discounts you can get on Saturday.

https://www.4wheelparts.com/

Thanks, looks like they have it here:

https://www.4wheelparts.com/a/madness-in-march

I'll have to stop in and see what the deal is!

G-Dog15

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon on order.
There are not...supposedly the 1500’s more effective cooling system is what allowed the 480 lb-ft tune it has. I think that ought not to be a problem up here unless I’m slow-speed wheeling in the Summer.
I just did , went to another dealership, they have a white in stock but they want $5000 over MSRP .
. I called Chrysler and they can't do anything it's a sales despite and has to be worked out with the dealership!
id contact local TV News and Radio. Hit all the social Media. Give a new dealer all the kind of publicity they don’t want. You’ve got nothing to lose.
So I received my build sheet on March 2nd and my window sticker March 4th, getting closer :)
I just got a status update that is different from Jeep Chat:

Good afternoon Glenn

What the system shows is that your Bikini Rubicon is that it is in the build process currently in the paint stage of the build. There is no other information showing at this time.

Thank you for allowing FCA Customer Care an opportunity to address your inquiry.

Our primary focus is your satisfaction. I apologize we were disconnected during our live chat session.

If you need further assistance, please chat us back or you can contact us at 1-800-992-1997.

Thank you for choosing Jeep

Randy
FCA Customer Care

Let’s see what happens.

Sponsored

YZ212

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Grand Cherokee Ordering JL Rubi
Ok, I just compared my window sticker to my order sheet from Oct. So the overall price went up by $1000! Some of the increase is the base price ($41,795 to $42,195) and rest comes from some of the individual option pricing. So fellow early orderer's, did you pay your original price or did you have to pay the window sticker price?

My deal was a few % under invoice but I'm guessing that pricing went up as well.
My dealer only charged me my original price even though the prices went up.

Gonzanc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '76 FJ40, '17 BMW 650i Gran coupe
I hear ya, just wait and see what I post and what he says. I do NOT expect his to provide an tangible answers or information...he will just say we are wrong and he checked on it. We have data that says otherwise and he will not be able to justify in my opinion...he clearly is agitated and defensive. So, don't hold your breath!

On a positive note...how are you enjoying your jeep?
It's amazing! Been on 37's for about 550 miles with no issues. It has exceeded my expectations and I'm at the point where I'm giddy to drive it all the time.

So far, I've installed the following:
-Leather dash with matching red stitching
-Warn EVO 10s
-Warn Winch Plate
-Factor 55 E link with rope guard
-Warn Epic fairlead (1.5"_
-Amazon door striker latch covers
-Diode dynamics clear side markers
-Baja Designs XL80 on the Ace Risers wired to aux switches
-JCR Grill guard
-Maximus 3 trim filler plate (covers frame rails exposed after winch install)
-Tuffy security Deck
-15lb power tank on top of the tuffy security deck
-AVS rock guard
-Quadratech sill protection
-Teraflex spacer (1" rear only for now) to gain back the height i lost from gear/tools in the rear.

Have but need to install:
-Steer Smarts Track bar
-Steer Smarts Drag link with griffen attenuator
-Steer Smarts tie rod
-Synergy steering box support
-Rear track bar bracket

EDIT:

I updated the spacers to the installed section as I completed that last night. Also added the Warn Epic fairlead (1.5") and door striker latch covers as I left that off of the list originally and added the rear track bar bracket since I left that off as well.

Here is a list of planned upgrades below since I have gotten a couple of PMs about it.

To do in future:
-RSE electric sliders
-2.5" lift from Evo or Accutune with all 8 adjustable control arms (waiting on them to come out with the diesel springs)
-(2) Baja designs LP9 on the front bumper wired to Aux switches
-Dana Spicer diff covers (front and rear)
- Falcon Nexus 2.2 EF steering stabilizer (apparently you need an equal force steering stabilizer if you are running the griffen attenuator to avoid the steering wheel pushing to one side)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Odom

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel, 2016 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Movement in F status today

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
It's amazing! Been on 37's for about 550 miles with no issues. It has exceeded my expectations and I'm at the point where I'm giddy to drive it all the time.

So far, I've installed the following:
-Leather dash with matching red stitching
-Warn EVO 10s
-Warn Winch Plate
-Factor 55 E link with rope guard
-Diode dynamics clear side markers
-Baja Designs XL80 on the Ace Risers wired to aux switches
-JCR Grill guard
-Maximus 3 trim filler plate (covers frame rails exposed after winch install)
-Tuffy security Deck
-15lb power tank on top of the tuffy security deck
-AVS rock guard
-Quadratech sill protection

Have but need to install:
-Steer Smarts Track bar
-Steer Smarts Drag link with griffen attenuator
-Steer Smarts tie rod
-Synergy steering box support
-Teraflex spacer (.5") to gain back the height i lost from winch and such

Waiting on a lift springs to be developed by EVO or Accutune before I do the lift.
what kind of mileage are you seeing now being on 37’s? I plan on going straight to 35’s curious as to what we will be seeing

Csarcon

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon diesel, 2019 F350 diesel, 2018 Can Am x3, 2013 Prius plug in
Occupation
Transportation
Rock Slide Engineering installed. Sorry for the crappy photos. It’s raining again, so inside pictures.

4B2C8C62-6522-4214-B967-91DD1E058A13.jpeg

F4CCA742-5002-4F13-A966-6B0CD68D7427.jpeg

1886C6BD-1EE8-4C69-AEAA-C7CEC4DE61F7.jpeg

AE934C08-CEC4-41E3-86FC-13B469319AC2.jpeg

EDDF1406-3DA1-485B-950F-B2A52BA8820C.jpeg

797A354D-E7A0-4666-B57C-FDEEC65F0416.jpeg
Do you think these would hadle rock sliding ? they seem pretty steep in price, I have a set of AMP steps on my 6.7, but those wont take no beating on a trail

gnome

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
.... 1994 base YJ .......... 2006 Dakota ..... ..... 2020 Sahara 3.0D
Occupation
retired IBEW electrician
YEA!!! I'm going to pick it up in the morning. :sun:
My salesman email a pic, and said come get it.

jeep first photo IMG_4334.jpg
Sponsored