First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Stopped by the Dealer just got an update. JS status. I’m thinking maybe next mouth???
That's great. We are not tracking you in our spreadsheet...if you want to be included please send me a copy of your Vehicle Order Sheet and I will add you!
Sponsored

Motoristx

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 3.0 Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Me Jeep ended up on cars.com. The owner of the dealership says they pay a 3rd party to list incoming vehicles online, and since they list everything that comes in, mine got listed. I don’t think it’s intentional to list already sold vehicles, just cost effective to list them all. This may be the case of some of the others we’ve seen online.

right or wrong, not wanting to debate that, just how it works.
upload_2020-2-27_13-3-24.png

Thanks to @Gman53 for bring this listing to my attention.

JackBNimble404

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(ordered) 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara - Diesel
Dealer just emailed me and said mine is on it's way and within a few days of delivery! Good ole Jeff must have worked some magic. I still don't have a window sticker though.
Window sticker just showed up!

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Me Jeep ended up on cars.com. The owner of the dealership says they pay a 3rd party to list incoming vehicles online, and since they list everything that comes in, mine got listed. I don’t think it’s intentional to list already sold vehicles, just cost effective to list them all. This may be the case of some of the others we’ve seen online.

There is no doubt this is correct. Some didn't have Pictures...but they all seemed to have VIN numbers...they weren't any of our VIN numbers in most cases. But I am sure there were some that definitely were customer orders that got listed as a matter of practice. Good point!

TPJULR3.0D

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4 Diesel
There is no doubt this is correct. Some didn't have Pictures...but they all seemed to have VIN numbers...they weren't any of our VIN numbers in most cases. But I am sure there were some that definitely were customer orders that got listed as a matter of practice. Good point!
That is true all cars ordered end up on

I spoke with the owner of my Jeep dealership and he said all cars ordered that are scheduled to be delivered to the dealer ship are listed automatically to the advertising groups . They don’t distinguish between dealer cars and customer ordered cars . This way the dealership is falsely advertising its availability , but if may get someone to call on it and then they try to make a new sale of a different vehicle .

Sponsored

Andy-jr.

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 White JKU, 2012 Black JK 2018 White Grand Cherokee, 2001 TJ, 2020 JLUR EcoDiesel
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up the Firecracker red jeep today, The wait is hard but it was well worth it. I love the diesel in this Jeep.

upload_2020-2-27_16-51-40.jpeg

A23EB2C9-7925-4FC5-B19F-EF6036108C29.jpeg

1E6527F5-2064-4D84-AEED-E069A31190AD.jpeg

EFF6DE60-0F39-4A5B-8161-629FEABFBDF1.jpeg

63558B2D-BC14-447F-AA66-A19FD7AD6D04.jpeg

6251C4DD-708D-477B-97B6-2C3A2ABF1249.jpeg

44D0447F-0E96-4B14-8238-47F92F845940.jpeg

G-Dog15

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon on order.
5 new Diesels showed up on the tracker as complete. A couple belong to you guys but there is 2 that show an ordered date of January 2020. Hmmmmmm. Something tales me there’s a polecat in the chicken house. I ordered in early December and bit my tongue waiting on all you October November yellow canners to see movement. It’s starting to get there but the 2020 Calendar year orders are starting to piss me off. I’ve respected the wishes of everyone to not use Mikes Email but damn it’s time to look out for number 1. I’ve put over 7500 miles on my JK waiting on the JL. It’s not helping my Trade value and I can bet money that’s exactly the way the dealer will play it. I’m just about ready to turn 100k on this 2016. Had it for 4 years now which is 1 year longer than my norm. I’m starting to get pissed. End of Rant. Have a good day.

PS: if Jeep cares or as I like to say “Jeep don’t give a damn” is listening “Go Build MY Damn JEEP”

Platinum7990

First Name
Zeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 Rubicon 392 & 2022 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Cybersecurity
That's great. We are not tracking you in our spreadsheet...if you want to be included please send me a copy of your Vehicle Order Sheet and I will add you!
Here's my order!

IMG_20200227_175950_01.jpg

Sponsored

Azbigbear

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 CJ5, 2008 JKU, 2020 JLURD ordered
5 new Diesels showed up on the tracker as complete. A couple belong to you guys but there is 2 that show an ordered date of January 2020. Hmmmmmm. Something tales me there’s a polecat in the chicken house. I ordered in early December and bit my tongue waiting on all you October November yellow canners to see movement. It’s starting to get there but the 2020 Calendar year orders are starting to piss me off. I’ve respected the wishes of everyone to not use Mikes Email but damn it’s time to look out for number 1. I’ve put over 7500 miles on my JK waiting on the JL. It’s not helping my Trade value and I can bet money that’s exactly the way the dealer will play it. I’m just about ready to turn 100k on this 2016. Had it for 4 years now which is 1 year longer than my norm. I’m starting to get pissed. End of Rant. Have a good day.

PS: if Jeep cares or as I like to say “Jeep don’t give a damn” is listening “Go Build MY Damn JEEP”
I believe that at least one of those was a Canada Jeep. They have a different process. I think they were not able to place orders until two months later. They have their own system and schedules.

EcoDRubi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Eco on order.
The Stealership told me today my JEEP is in Memphis. Destination is Little Rock AR she said it should be there and ready for me to pick up by the end of next week. Fingers crossed

G-Dog15

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon on order.
I believe that at least one of those was a Canada Jeep. They have a different process. I think they were not able to place orders until two months later. They have their own system and schedules.
What’s that got to do with it. They are coming off the same line ours is. First in first out. No special rules. If they want their own rules then get their own damn plant. I’m exactly 19 days past what I had agreed on when I bought the Jeep. Couple that with one that’s 90% of my order about 160 miles away in my color on a lot and all I can think is WTF??? It’s time to be the Squeaky wheel.

mccallj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 CTS-V Wagon, Pending '20 JLURD
So I decided to stay off the forum for a few days as well as not check for my window sticker as I needed the break. I come back to see more progress/deliveries. Big congrats to everyone as your rides look awesome! Of course still no window sticker or any progress on mine. My build was supposedly going to start last week but....nothing. I just pinged @JeepCares so we'll see.
Sponsored