First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Was just told that mine is in "D1" Status and got my VIN number. Rep told me it was "Order to proceed on to the line to build"
Sponsored

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
I can confirm that I have a VIN, last three are 862. Rep said awaiting on scheduling and parts assignment.
4862? Mine is 4865 so you probably beat me to it by 3 lol.

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was just told that mine is in "D1" Status and got my VIN number. Rep told me it was "Order to proceed on to the line to build"
Awesome! What are the last 4 on your VIN?

Sponsored

SheddMan

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
My order was placed Monday evening. Last four of my VIN is 5139. In D status.

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You seem to have won the build sequence lottery because I’m stuck in D as of 0100 CST on 10/17 despite my 4865 having zero equipment holds per the rep. I’m just interested to see if anyone goes down the line without an EPA certification lol.

ETA: Another day gone by and still stuck at D. Though I had a chuckle at the rep trying to tell me all codes except D1 and KZ are for internal use only lol.

Last edited:

Sponsored

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
You seem to have won the build sequence lottery because I’m stuck in D as of 0100 CST on 10/17 despite my 4865 having zero equipment holds per the rep. I’m just interested to see if anyone goes down the line without an EPA certification lol.
Well we only know what they tell us...not sure that there is a priority that would jump me ahead of anyone. I had to keep asking questions and when I asked what the status code was she said D1. I hope that is right. Don't know how they do it, but until I have it in my hands it isn't a done deal. Hopefully, they start on it soon. From what I understand the EPA has already approved it and they last hold out was California. So, I think we should be ok.

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well we only know what they tell us...not sure that there is a priority that would jump me ahead of anyone. I had to keep asking questions and when I asked what the status code was she said D1. I hope that is right. Don't know how they do it, but until I have it in my hands it isn't a done deal. Hopefully, they start on it soon. From what I understand the EPA has already approved it and they last hold out was California. So, I think we should be ok.
CARB is technically the holdup but EPA won’t release final certification and fuel efficiency numbers until CARB signs off. That’s essentially a guarantee after the 1500 got the magic signatures, which is likely why any 3.0 JLU is at D1, but they certainly won’t leave the factory/storage until the certs are finalized. Still a vast improvement over last week of November if you or anyone else hits the production line this week or next.

DingyHarry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I was told yesterday via the Jeep chat feature that I was in D status. I checked again this morning and was told I am in C status. Is it possible to go from D to C status? Odd. The person on the chat could not provide more information.
Sponsored