Start of 3.0 Production

BuffaloBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler, 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel 2020 JLUR Ecodiesel
I ordered 10/14 and have not contacted Mike either. The days, weeks, months are piling up though. It’s a bit ridiculous alright how long this is taking.

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
I was part of the lost November orders. As listed in Tom’s spread sheet , I ordered a Black Sahara altitude diesel nov 2, . I have never been able to get any correspondence on this vehicle . I got the vin # on the 9 th and have heard nothing to this day . I noticed most diesels produced were rubicons . In late January , my dealer told me a rubicon diesel that he ordered For another customer in Mid December was finished and suppose to ship last week . I told my salesman I wanted out of the November order and February 11 th , I ordered a rubicon , I got my vin following week and now I am told that I am in D status . I don’t have a clue on when I would see the Sahara , but at least now I think the Rubicon is tracking normally . Lol I may get the Rubicon as a 2021 vehicle . What a bunch of BS !
Yea and do you know what’s going to happen the next time this type of customer experience, mixed with a dash of economic recession, gets FCA in financial trouble? More taxpayer billions to incentivize zero structural changes to how they do business.

JRMedic19

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '14 Toyo Highlander, '19 Toyo Camry
Occupation
Wang-Jangler
Vehicle Showcase
i'm with @Cwu21 on trying to leave the guys alone - and that has been my plan thus far. Just trying to decide when enough is enough. i feel i'm right on the fence of this. Another factor is I'm leaving Thursday for TDS and it's wearing on me that I don't get to take my new fandangled Jeep.

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
I ordered 10/14 and have not contacted Mike either. The days, weeks, months are piling up though. It’s a bit ridiculous alright how long this is taking.
You have every right to contact anyone at FCA who will listen at this point. If they had stopped producing orders from less than a month ago before yours, I’d say wait, but apparently they haven’t gotten the message.

Sponsored

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Got Celeste back today. The throttle control electrical wires that attach to the engine had a loose connection and was getting a high resistance rating. The fix (I hope) was to replace the wire. We'll see.
God I hope that is what it was and it is fixed for good. It makes sense and better than the software excuse! Keep us informed!

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
You have every right to contact anyone at FCA who will listen at this point. If they had stopped producing orders from less than a month ago before yours, I’d say wait, but apparently they haven’t gotten the message.
I'm sorry, if you perform and treat everyone fairly and it appears logical I am inclined to leave things go. But once you have failed to be "fair" and "honest" all bets are off. I wouldn't hesitate to contact the CEO and complain...Contact Mike...what is the worst thing that can happen? If Mike doesn't want to hear from us the easy solution is build our jeep which will shut us up. I you have been waiting a week or month...it is too soon...you been waiting 3 or 4 month...fire away at Mike! Stop waiting do what is right for you!

Let me know if I can help...I gave Mike the spreadsheet and I hope he has looked at it and used it to help others!

Eeshasdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Diesel Rubicon
For those who have ordered in Oct or early Nov and still are in D1, I would suggest sending an email to the Big 2 (Manley & Kommor) The third guy has retired, so don't bother with him. As has been pointed out, sending a bunch of emails to Mike may not help. Tom had a different referral manager (Steve) than a lot of us. So send it to the CEO and they will pass it onto a referral manager. It may be Mike, who knows. If you ordered in Dec or Jan, give it some time. I know we all want out Jeeps, but some of us are coming up on 5 Months.

I have been in JB since Monday, thanks to Mike, and I ordered on 7 Oct. After JB I expect I will sit at JS for a week or two waiting on KZ, so I am not sure I will see mine before the end of March, so trust me when I say I know how frustrated you all are.

James finally got his, so there is hope for all of us. Hell, even Tom's has FINALLY been shipped. :like:

Sponsored

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
For those who have ordered in Oct or early Nov and still are in D1, I would suggest sending an email to the Big 2 (Manley & Kommor) The third guy has retired, so don't bother with him. As has been pointed out, sending a bunch of emails to Mike may not help. Tom had a different referral manager (Steve) than a lot of us. So send it to the CEO and they will pass it onto a referral manager. It may be Mike, who knows. If you ordered in Dec or Jan, give it some time. I know we all want out Jeeps, but some of us are coming up on 5 Months.

I have been in JB since Monday, thanks to Mike, and I ordered on 7 Oct. After JB I expect I will sit at JS for a week or two waiting on KZ, so I am not sure I will see mine before the end of March, so trust me when I say I know how frustrated you all are.

James finally got his, so there is hope for all of us. Hell, even Tom's has FINALLY been shipped. :like:
DITTO!

Andy-jr.

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 White JKU, 2012 Black JK 2018 White Grand Cherokee, 2001 TJ, 2020 JLUR EcoDiesel
Vehicle Showcase
Got Celeste back today. The throttle control electrical wires that attach to the engine had a loose connection and was getting a high resistance rating. The fix (I hope) was to replace the wire. We'll see.
Glad you got it back so quickly. I also hope that's the last time we see you posting that you're having troubles with the Jeep.

NWguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0
I picked up mine tonight from the dealership in Pocatello ID. I’ll be heading back to Oregon tomorrow with her. My original order is still placed and I’ll hang on to it for now. After waiting 112 days I broke down and found one on a dealer lot.

0B051829-CC3A-4F90-98E5-670CC231AC29.jpeg

Nerobergstr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
West Texas Barn Find 1970 Kaiser Jeepster Commando
Vehicle Showcase
Glad you're fixed up, thanks for being the Guinea pig. I hope by the time the rest are delivered all the bugs are worked out!
Sponsored