Start of 3.0 Production

JackBNimble404

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(ordered) 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara - Diesel
I ordered mine on 11/20, got a build sheet on 1/27 and was told that it was built and either waiting on final inspection or to be transported. It had an estimated ship date of 2/14. That has come and gone and still no window sticker.
Dealer says new ship date appeared yesterday - 3/1. Still no Window sticker. Do y'all think emailing Mike @ FCA will help expedite getting it to my dealer?
Sponsored

TPJULR3.0D

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4 Diesel
I really think it has to do with the Pump velocity. It’s always on the larger nozzles and at Loves. It’s as if the fuel is bouncing back into the nozzle and shuts it off. Problem is it splashes all over.
Here is my timeline.
2/1 Ordered
2/4 VIN assigned
2/21 Gateline schedule confirmation received for 3/5
what is a gateline schedule confirmation?

JRMedic19

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '14 Toyo Highlander, '19 Toyo Camry
Occupation
Wang-Jangler
Vehicle Showcase
Dealer says new ship date appeared yesterday - 3/1. Still no Window sticker. Do y'all think emailing Mike @ FCA will help expedite getting it to my dealer?
I'm asking myself the same question. I ordered 11/18/19 and jeep chat has me still in D status as of an hour ago. Now that i'm seeing people work through the build process I'm getting more and more frustrated that i'm still not getting anywhere.

I'm trying not to light fires under this guy's skirt but he seems to be the only one helping people out.

G-Dog15

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon on order.
Who is Mike?
Sounds like the guy I need to talk to.
The Dealer checks in with me every Friday and says nothing new. I just find that hard to believe.
I'm asking myself the same question. I ordered 11/18/19 and jeep chat has me still in D status as of an hour ago. Now that i'm seeing people work through the build process I'm getting more and more frustrated that i'm still not getting anywhere.

I'm trying not to light fires under this guy's skirt but he seems to be the only one helping people out.
That is my situation also. I don’t want to upset this guy but he is getting things done.

Sponsored

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
No. If too many people email him he will stop answering and assisting. Those who had orders 4 months old and no movement needed some assistance, but if someone’s order is moving along then he is just going to wind up not helping anyone, including those with a legitimate issue with their order.

Themistocles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Ram 2500 Cummins / 20 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Another update for the list. Got an email from my dealer this morning. He said mine was built and moved to storage waiting shipment.

Now we will see how long this wait is.

Mtngreen4wd

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 JLUR, ‘96 XJ

No kidding! I ordered 10/29 and in D1 since December....I don’t want to beat down Magic Mike’s door either and have refrained from doing so but it seems all that did are looking at upcoming deliveries. You know what the say about the squeaky wheel...? I’m sick of waiting.

Sorry Mike, but in my business, employees who do their job just get more responsibility and it appears you, sir, are the only one doing your job at FCA.

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
No kidding! I ordered 10/29 and in D1 since December....I don’t want to beat down Magic Mike’s door either and have refrained from doing so but it seems all that did are looking at upcoming deliveries. You know what the say about the squeaky wheel...? I’m sick of waiting.

Sorry Mike, but in my business, employees who do their job just get more responsibility and it appears you, sir, are the only one doing your job at FCA.
Now this guy has a reason to look to Mike for help, he’s been waiting forever with no movement at all while others behind him are built.

Andy-jr.

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 White JKU, 2012 Black JK 2018 White Grand Cherokee, 2001 TJ, 2020 JLUR EcoDiesel
Vehicle Showcase
I agree that Mike is the only one that has given us help and appear to put any effort into moving things along.

My Jeep is built and has left the plant. Dealer today told me that it could take 1-2 weeks for it to get to their lot. It's a 7 hour drive from my area to the Ohio facility.

Sponsored

kosinar

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black JLUR 3.0 EcoDiesel received 3/6/20
My build date was yesterday according to dealer email. This is what I got from JC today. Is this a dreaded EGR part issue? Did anyone else got something similar?
" What the system shows is that the fantastic color choice of Black for your jeep Rubicon is that Built pending installation of additional features or optional equipment.
There is no other information showing at this time."
Update. My dealer check and saying my jeep was build and is currently at the body vendor. It will spent few days there and be released for transport sometime next week. We shall see. Also said that EGR part shortage was resolved already.

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0

Meanwhile Jeep apparently just managed to push a late January order down the line. You would think after all of the less than pleasant feedback they’ve gotten from a number of us they’d stop this fn lunacy, but they just can’t help themselves. Incredible.

Nerobergstr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
West Texas Barn Find 1970 Kaiser Jeepster Commando
Vehicle Showcase
Well, no build sheet for me today...so I'll just abuse the family hauler this weekend I guess :)
That always cheers me up.

SnowTraverse.jpg

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Again for the majority of us who spoke with mike we were referred to him. We didn’t contact him directly. He reached out to us. He has expressed not to share out his contact info. So I would refrain from contacting him directly. I was going to contact Toms @toolaide4fit rep and he suggested going the big three route because I could have a different rep that’s how he got ahold of me. I would suggest going through those same channels If you are an early order and see if you get a different referrals manager. Also if your order is from December on I wouldn’t bother Mike has mentioned that their priority is trying to get all of us early orders fulfilled as quickly as possible. (Not saying that is going to really happen but that is their goal)

TPJULR3.0D

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4 Diesel
Meanwhile Jeep apparently just managed to push a late January order down the line. You would think after all of the less than pleasant feedback they’ve gotten from a number of us they’d stop this fn lunacy, but they just can’t help themselves. Incredible.
I was part of the lost November orders. As listed in Tom’s spread sheet , I ordered a Black Sahara altitude diesel nov 2, . I have never been able to get any correspondence on this vehicle . I got the vin # on the 9 th and have heard nothing to this day . I noticed most diesels produced were rubicons . In late January , my dealer told me a rubicon diesel that he ordered For another customer in Mid December was finished and suppose to ship last week . I told my salesman I wanted out of the November order and February 11 th , I ordered a rubicon , I got my vin following week and now I am told that I am in D status . I don’t have a clue on when I would see the Sahara , but at least now I think the Rubicon is tracking normally . Lol I may get the Rubicon as a 2021 vehicle . What a bunch of BS !
Sponsored