Start of 3.0 Production

Ynot

First Name
Chester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Diesel JLUR Ordered, 15 Ford Edge, 90 Jeep Comanche
To me, it looks like an engineered weight saving sticker. Since we are adding hundreds of pounds upfront for the diesel.
Sponsored

Frostbit

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bikini JLUR 3.0 Diesel, '96 Dodge Cummins 12V, '06 Dodge Cummins Dually
Well the plot thickens. This is hilarious. I went on to Jeep chat just to be a nuisance and asked them to check the status of the build. I was told we are in D status 003.

I asked what the 003 meant and was told that was the number of days it was in D status. I informed the Chat person that I have been in D status since October 12. The reply was after you’re in the same status for 45 days a case number is generated to look into the problem. You guys may want to check for yourselves and see if you have a case number. Turns out I now have a case number.

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Well the plot thickens. This is hilarious. I went on to Jeep chat just to be a nuisance and asked them to check the status of the build. I was told we are in D status 003.

I asked what the 003 meant and was told that was the number of days it was in D status. I informed the Chat person that I have been in D status since October 12. The reply was after you’re in the same status for 45 days a case number is generated to look into the problem. You guys may want to check for yourselves and see if you have a case number. Turns out I now have a case number.
Classic...they’re going to look into a problem we all know the answer to already. My disdain for Ann Arbor grows exponentially by the day.

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Looks like someone was already trying to peel that sticker off.
Right?? Surely they didn’t ship it to the show like that so someone at the show was caught trying to either steal it or make a point that stickers are lame.

Reactions: GtX

Frostbit

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
D 005 Status this morning

Sponsored

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
D status still. Looks like the "4th Quarter" delivery will required Christmas Miracle! Don't think it is going to happen now. Still nothing from the EPA on MPG. Oh well, such as it goes. Talked to my dealer last week, which was recommended by the person on Customer Chat. They have no more information than we do.

He did say when it actually starts to build and when it ships we should get an email. I wouldn't count on that either! Can't count on much except BS and no information form FCA.

JLDIESEL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Just checked. I’m in D status. I asked how long I’ve been in that status and she said 5 days. I ordered on 10/7/19. So the clock did reset... oh well.

SheddMan

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Just checked on mine and was told still in D1. Was told that all materials needed to start the build process have been received and the vehicle should be entering the build process very soon...

Sponsored

Frostbit

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got the same this morning, when I asked them what the 005 meant they disconnected me :facepalm:
what was you initial order date?

Motoristx

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 3.0 Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Order date is 10/7. 94990

talked to Jeep in FaceBook messenger this morning. My Jeep is “sequenced for production”. I was told to check back in a week.

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I am wondering if Chat is being over run today, this is the second time I tried to get explanation on why our D status got reset to 5 days and second time they ended the chat

Hopsl

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
My salesman reached out to the supply chain manager at Jeep, was told that production had not started and they were not sure when it would. He told me not to expect it before the end of Jan.
Sponsored