Sponsored

Stage Where Crypto Reports Build Sheet and Window Sticker?

mopac001

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sahara Snazzberry
I just received an email yesterday from Crypto that my build sheet was found. I've search for what stage this puts my Jeep at but can't find anything in the forums. Is this generally found after assembly is finished but before inspections are done? Does the Window Sticker being found mean the Jeep has cleared inspection or that it's shipped or ????
Sponsored

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
I just received an email yesterday from Crypto that my build sheet was found. I've search for what stage this puts my Jeep at but can't find anything in the forums. Is this generally found after assembly is finished but before inspections are done? Does the Window Sticker being found mean the Jeep has cleared inspection or that it's shipped or ????
My jeep was built and in final inspection as of 8/14. I checked the Crypto today and it has not been updated since 8/13/2021. is something wrong with the Crypto?

calm_bomb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
It's all explained in the order/build guide: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.54344/
Sponsored