• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia Stabilizer Bolt for +2021 06510774AA

Inthedash

First Name
MW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2021 JLR
Hey…anyone have the dimensions on this bolt 06510774AA, to include the square portion near the cap? They’ve switched to a new style with longer square portion extending from cap. New bolt will not fit aftermarket stabilizers when swapping. Don’t want to pay $10 shipping for a $3 part but…Thanks for any advice.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Inthedash

Inthedash

First Name
MW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2021 JLR
I’m about to use a lot of jargon I hear but do not use, just seems appropriate as I pick my jaw off the floor…
Bro, OMG that’s fire.
seriously though, that’s crazy good. I’m also impressed with your pictures and accuracy of how to send dimensional data through photos. In my job as an application engineer for a control valve company I have people send me pics all the time to “help” me help them. Usually the measuring device is a tape measure with poor resolution and from too far and angle that I can’t tell which value they are trying to show me. I never see anyone get it right. A+…not that you asked all that.
now I’m off to rummage around some of the fastener companies in town.
MW

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
I’m about to use a lot of jargon I hear but do not use, just seems appropriate as I pick my jaw off the floor…
Bro, OMG that’s fire.
seriously though, that’s crazy good. I’m also impressed with your pictures and accuracy of how to send dimensional data through photos. In my job as an application engineer for a control valve company I have people send me pics all the time to “help” me help them. Usually the measuring device is a tape measure with poor resolution and from too far and angle that I can’t tell which value they are trying to show me. I never see anyone get it right. A+…not that you asked all that.
now I’m off to rummage around some of the fastener companies in town.
MW
You're very welcome, man. Lol

How many do you need? I have 4 here I'm not going to use.

PM me an address and they'll get shipped tomorrow.

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a

Do you still have any more of those steering stabilizer bolts? I just need one.

Sponsored

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR

Do you still have any of these bolts left? I could use one.