2019 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Ford Explorer

adamk8180

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a jeep... yet!
So I'm totally new and looking to buy my first Jeep. I've been trying to follow along on the pricing, so maybe you all can help me get the best deal possible!

Anyone have any dealer recommendations (or salesperson recs)? Ideally I want a 2018 JLU. I'm pretty centrally located, so any of the dealerships in the area would be reasonably close to me.

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
So I'm totally new and looking to buy my first Jeep. I've been trying to follow along on the pricing, so maybe you all can help me get the best deal possible!

Anyone have any dealer recommendations (or salesperson recs)? Ideally I want a 2018 JLU. I'm pretty centrally located, so any of the dealerships in the area would be reasonably close to me.
Hello Adam,
I bought my 18 JL Rubicon from South County Jeep. My salesmen were Jeff Taylor and Mike Chorba. I think I got a pretty good deal from them and they have treated me very good since I bought it. If you talk to them, please mention that I referred you. My name is Joe Hummer.

With that said, I suggest that you shop around at different dealerships and then take your best offer to the dealership you want to use. I had emailed several local dealers, including South County Jeep, and they matched the best price. When I emailed the different dealerships, I told them not to call me. The ones that did call, were automatically off the list. If you can't follow simple instructions, how the hell are you going to get my deal right. LOL.

Hope this helps you.

Joe

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Didnt know we had an STL thread - @BbyGrlJJ and I are checking in from St. Charles!! Check our builds - lifts will be going on within a month! :rock:

Have already talked with a few of you guys - good to be in an awesome local group!:clap:

shouldnthavesoldmyJEEP

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Polar Edition, 2016 Dodge Challenger 392 Scat Pack Shaker, 2018 JLU Rubicon

My friend and I both went to Napleton in St Charles. My salesman was Ryan Mumford, I ordered my Jeep through him and the process was pretty painless. He was able to match a quote I had from Kim in Conway AR that had the 6% off the invoice price. I never knew I could save money by ordering the exact vehicle I wanted. Ryan's number is 314-281-8305 or 636-926-1599.

Sponsored

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
We went with Craig Johnson @ Century Jeep/Dodge. Great process!! We hit about 9-10%.

StingGrayJL77

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Checking in from the O’fallon, MO area. Just had my JLU Rubicon in Sting-Gray about a week now. Love it! Got it at Napleton.

23DB8C13-511D-4454-BC2B-AE03D3BCDAFE.jpeg

cbr954

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc Acadia Ford Edge
Checking in from the O’fallon, MO area. Just had my JLU Rubicon in Sting-Gray about a week now. Love it! Got it at Napleton.

Nice.

What kind of deal did you get from them?

I have not heard many good things about dealing with Napelton.

Sponsored

shouldnthavesoldmyJEEP

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Polar Edition, 2016 Dodge Challenger 392 Scat Pack Shaker, 2018 JLU Rubicon

Nice Jeep! I got my Jeep from Napleton too. I did a custom order though, which was pretty easy surprisingly.

To cbr954, I got a really good deal when I bought my Jeep from Napleton. I got them to price match another dealership in Arkansas and ended up getting $6K off of MSRP last July.

STLYoungblood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I'm gonna be looking to get a lift, plus wheels/tires installed. Can you gents recommend someone in town? Anyone that offers packages that are worth researching compared to wheel/tire combos on the big online resellers?

cbr954

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc Acadia Ford Edge

stevepoz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red JLUR
I'm gonna be looking to get a lift, plus wheels/tires installed. Can you gents recommend someone in town? Anyone that offers packages that are worth researching compared to wheel/tire combos on the big online resellers?
Check out Axle Boy, Hell Bent or Pur performance. I have used Axle Boy and give them high marks. Haven’t used the others but have heard good things.

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Rubicon
Occupation
Pilot
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys! Just saw we had an STL thread and wanted to stop in and say whatttt up! Glad to see STL members active on these forums, looking forward to meeting up with some of you!

57868354656__C2145339-EC19-4732-AABD-ECA72DE4F2B7.JPG
Sponsored