J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Getting a few folks together for a SMORR run on the 22nd/23rd. Ping me if you're down!
Sponsored

Last edited:

cbr954

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc Acadia Ford Edge
Any recommendation on a shop in STL County or JeffCo to mount and balance tires and wheels? I know some places shy away from doing it if you didn't buy from them.
I always buy my tires online and have AutoTire mount and balance.

They charge me $20 per tire.

5Petes

First Name
Rustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU in Punkn
Any recommendation on a shop in STL County or JeffCo to mount and balance tires and wheels? I know some places shy away from doing it if you didn't buy from them.
I have used Plaza for mine. I mounted my beadlocks and they balanced them. Not all store managers may do that though.

CLYDEinStLouis

First Name
Clyde
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punkā€™n Metallic ā€˜19 JLU Rubicon
Hey, I guess Iā€™m late to the party. Iā€™ve had my 2019 JL in Punkā€™n for over 2 years now. If you see a Punkā€™n JL Rubicon around south county, itā€™s probably me. If it has the license plate, IH8MUD, itā€™s definitely me.

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, I guess Iā€™m late to the party. Iā€™ve had my 2019 JL in Punkā€™n for over 2 years now. If you see a Punkā€™n JL Rubicon around south county, itā€™s probably me. If it has the license plate, IH8MUD, itā€™s definitely me.
Welcome! Im sure Iā€™ve spotted you in SoCo. Im around Fenton alot in my 2018 Sting Gray JLUR.......until my 2021 4xe Rubicon arrives. Hopefully just another month to gošŸ¤ž

Sponsored

kgatterer

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR , sold-2019 JL Rubicon Mojito
Welcome! Im sure Iā€™ve spotted you in SoCo. Im around Fenton alot in my 2018 Sting Gray JLUR.......until my 2021 4xe Rubicon arrives. Hopefully just another month to gošŸ¤ž
I'm in Fenton, just east of the Bluffs! I just picked up my 2021 Sting Gray JLUR a month ago (previously had a Mojito JLR). If you see someone with a paper tag from Tennessee, thats me, haha!

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in Fenton, just east of the Bluffs! I just picked up my 2021 Sting Gray JLUR a month ago (previously had a Mojito JLR). If you see someone with a paper tag from Tennessee, thats me, haha!
Congrats on the updated JLUR! Will definitely cross paths Im sure. For now Im still in the Sting Gray JLUR as well. Mine is fairly obvious from the rear with my red Topsy hoist anchors and FF plates.

j_stew762

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Revive this thread. Has anyone made the trek down to Mark Twain in Southern MO? My OnX Offroad maps show some trails down that way.

Dan28

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLUR, '17 HD FLHXS, '22 Honda CRF450RL
Revive this thread. Has anyone made the trek down to Mark Twain in Southern MO? My OnX Offroad maps show some trails down that way.
Grew up in south east MO, specifically Reynolds county near Black and Current Rivers. There are lots of places to take a Jeep down in that area, don't know if any of them are considered "official" trails though.

Boltsfaninmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Sport S, 1997 Nissan Hardbody 4x4
Can anyone recommend a good dealer in this area? I can buy off the lot or order. Looking for the best deal obviously.

Sponsored

BruceA78

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR 6-Speed
Can anyone recommend a good dealer in this area? I can buy off the lot or order. Looking for the best deal obviously.
I am from Kansas City and none of the dealers around here would really budge much even on orders so I went with Jim Butler Jeep dealership right outside of Jefferson City and was able to order my 2 door Rubicon in 2021 and paid $41,136 when the MSRP was $46860 at the time.

future ocean blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JLU
Cool, I think I'll reach out to them.
If you haven't ordered or bought off a lot yet, I would get a quote from one of the forum dealers. and then take that quote to some of the local dealers and see if they will match. Grainger is a good one to get a quote from. I went with Royal Gate (now david taylor) when i bought my 2018 JLU. They wouldn't match but came close enough.

Boltsfaninmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Sport S, 1997 Nissan Hardbody 4x4
I ended up buying off the lot. Not the best deal, but I could live with it. I didn't want to order with the strike crap.

future ocean blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JLU
don't blame you there. Who knows when you could get it.

I'm waiting for a new cool color or for when they bring back Ocean Blue Metallic or Snazzberry. Then I'll get the 2 door base.
Sponsored