squeezing into spandex for a good cause, and I need your help once again.

2k2wranglerx

First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon JL
I only do this at most once a year. But I do like to update those of you that are still here. Back in 2011 when my first daughter was born with Cystic Fibrosis, so many people in this community (jk and pirate) reached out and helped.

Now once a year I do a fundraiser for the cystic fibrosis foundation. This year i'm riding 60 miles for cycle for life.

https://fightcf.cff.org/site/TR/Cyc..._Pittsburgh?px=2493687&pg=personal&fr_id=8765

The girls are doing very well this year. They're in 1st and 5th grade. They're both on Trikafta. Which is a drug that did NOT exist when Amelia was born. It was literally 100% privately funded through events like this! Those of you that gave in the past literally paid for this wonder drug to be developed!

It's not a "cure". But it's getting us SO close. Its definitely a long term treatment that will hopefully keep them going until a better drug is brought to market.

This year i'm asking that if you give to charity, to please consider donating to this one. And thank you from the bottom of my heart to all those that donated in years past. Words cannot express how grateful I am for the continued support throughout the years.

Couple pics of the girls and me) this summer

cfl 1.jpg

cfl 2.jpg

Advertisement

TopLift Pros

Advertisement