Jeepjunkie

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Have you visited a dealer for this concern yet, Jeepjunkie? If not, we suggest doing so at your earliest convenience to allow their team the chance to pinpoint the cause of this. If you need assistance, please send us a private message.

Kate
Jeep Cares
All good, thanks
Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
OP
OP
intentsrig

intentsrig

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sporticon
If you get that done, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
I'm way past the warranty, and will be shelling out my hard earned cash when I replace my clutch.
Well, no go from the dealer to replace anything else. I am just going to run it until something breaks and go F**k myself haha.

You know what sucks..someone with an automatic, even at 59,999 miles or more with an extended warranty, can get their transmission replaced with basically no questions asked but we with manuals are screwed and can't even get a noise fixed.

mackh4x0r

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Well, no go from the dealer to replace anything else. I am just going to run it until something breaks and go F**k myself haha.

You know what sucks..someone with an automatic, even at 59,999 miles or more with an extended warranty, can get their transmission replaced with basically no questions asked but we with manuals are screwed and can't even get a noise fixed.
My JK has the noisy throwout bearing. I tried to get it fixed but the dealer said "it's normal" and there was nothing they can do to fix it. I have my JLU on order, hope it doesn't do the same thing.

I've had this noise as well. I lubricated the peddle and it went away. Could it just be the peddle making a noise?

OP
OP
intentsrig

intentsrig

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sporticon
My JK has the noisy throwout bearing. I tried to get it fixed but the dealer said "it's normal" and there was nothing they can do to fix it. I have my JLU on order, hope it doesn't do the same thing.

I've had this noise as well. I lubricated the peddle and it went away. Could it just be the peddle making a noise?
Definitely not the pedal, it is coming from underneath. Check out the video. It is fairly loud.

Did your JK make the noise all the time or just when the pedal was depressed?

Sponsored

Jeepjunkie

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
My grittiness is not the pedal either. Iā€™ve lubed it, lubed it again, and even removed the helper spring which can be noisy.
I still prefer the manual though.

NovaJeep

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Anyone of you guys figure out this noise?

Dealer replaced my clutch master cylinder and bled system. Did not fix the issue. Anyone ever figure anything out?
I never did get a fix for this, sorry to say. (I ended up getting rid of the Jeep)

OP
OP
intentsrig

intentsrig

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sporticon
I never did get a fix for this, sorry to say. (I ended up getting rid of the Jeep)
Ahh damn. Yeah I have too much $$ into the Jeep and wheel to many hard trails to change from a solid axle wrangler. Maybe a 80ā€™s yota..
Sponsored