Spring shims for leveling?

dannko

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL Unlimited
I am leaning to the right appx 3/8-1/2". I have the Mopar lift. I retorqued the entire suspension, it may have helped a 1/8".

It appears as if the lean is coming from the RH rear spring. As if I lift that only a little it will also lift and transfer weight to the LH front, technically leveling it out.

Is there any kind of shim/spacer appx 1/8" that I could install under the rear spring isolator? Either on top of the current isolator or the bottom of it? The factory isolator is basically a round bumpy level perch, so I need like a huge flat plastic washer.
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
The springs are side specific. Are they on the correct sides?

Ultimately, it is very common for jeeps to lean slightly. Most people don't let it get to them. It is normal.

DeVoTee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 JKU Rubicon, 17 JKU Sport on Roids, 18 JLU Rubicon, 19 JL Rubicon ordered, RAM, Range Rover
I am leaning to the right appx 3/8-1/2". I have the Mopar lift. I retorqued the entire suspension, it may have helped a 1/8".

It appears as if the lean is coming from the RH rear spring. As if I lift that only a little it will also lift and transfer weight to the LH front, technically leveling it out.

Is there any kind of shim/spacer appx 1/8" that I could install under the rear spring isolator? Either on top of the current isolator or the bottom of it? The factory isolator is basically a round bumpy level perch, so I need like a huge flat plastic washer.

RH lean.... Gas Tank

OP
OP

dannko

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RH lean.... Gas Tank
nope, it can be down to 2 gallons, it's the RH rear spring, just more Mopar junk or lack of consistency. Manufacturing my own shims to level it out.

OP
OP

dannko

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The springs are side specific. Are they on the correct sides?

Ultimately, it is very common for jeeps to lean slightly. Most people don't let it get to them. It is normal.
Pretty obvious and for 55K sticker it should not lean. Maybe it's about time Mopar joined the normalcy of well built vehicles.
Sponsored