Sport S & LED Fogs

PapaJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
I have a 2018 JLUSS, removed the factory plastic bumper with halogen fogs, purchased a Moab steel takeoff, a new Mopar fog light harness from the dealer and aftermarket LED fogs. The brown connector is from the Mopar harness and the black connector is from the fog extension. At first glance, they look like they'll fit perfectly, but they don't-- the side tab is on the wrong side. I was able to get them to connect, but the fogs don't come on. The fog manufacturer says that this is the only harness they sell with the fogs and that it should work, and sent me another set to try-- no dice. I'm wondering if there's an issue because my Mopar harness is the spec for my Jeep.-- which came with halogens-- and I'm trying to connect to LEDs. There are no errors reporting on the dash and there are no flickers. Any thoughts on how to get these to talk? I'd rather not go through the hassle of returning the fogs, especially since I've had them for a while but just hadn't had time to install and figure this out-- my bad.

Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S & LED Fogs fog harness
Sponsored