Sport S JLU Height - 35's with 2" Mopar?

Jcaron9gt4

First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WRX | 2018 JLU Sport S 6 Speed
Forgive me if this lives somewhere, but all I could find was some JKU stats. I have a very strict height limit of 6'3" at my work parking garage. Does anyone have the real world height at the highest point of a JLU with a 2" lift and 35" tires? I know it's not as simple as 2" lift + difference in tires from stock to 35"s (or is it?). If that is too high, I may be stuck with only 33's and no lift at all. Sad!
Advertisement

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I don't have numbers for you but a soft top is going to sit a bit higher than a hard top as well for a difference due to the bows propping up the fabric.

Trailjeepin

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport
Anyone ever take a measurement? I took a stock measurement yesterday of my sport soft top/ 245/75r17’s. Close to 73”..at least from what I could tell.

I’m also really interested in 2” lift and 35’s height. My garage is about 82-83” tall. So I should be fine.

Swanny297

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Forgive me if this lives somewhere, but all I could find was some JKU stats. I have a very strict height limit of 6'3" at my work parking garage. Does anyone have the real world height at the highest point of a JLU with a 2" lift and 35" tires? I know it's not as simple as 2" lift + difference in tires from stock to 35"s (or is it?). If that is too high, I may be stuck with only 33's and no lift at all. Sad!
I have a 2.5” lift and 34” tires on Rubicon wheels and the highest bow on my soft top is about 78” not sure what a hard top would measure - mine wouldn’t fit in your parking lot.

Advertisement

ATO4x4

Advertisement