First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Yep, I liked the Rubi, but I'll never use lockers and all that damn red was a turn off for me. I've got a Sport S. When I ordered, I clicked only 2 boxes, auto and A/T tires! I love it:like:
the red highlights was turned me off too. plus i wasnt crazy on the wheel options. yeah i could of sold the stockers and get aftermarkets, but not at that price and not worth the hassle.
Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
I have a long commute and drive my JL. Just purchased a 2 door Rubi. It’s awesome to drive if you’re in a good mood. The larger tires and more off-road focused suspension make it bouncy and a bit squirrelly, but that’s all part of its charm. If I’m in a bad mood, I sometimes wish I had a fast, smooth ride to just get me home. But most days it’s a blast!
eventho my commute is 16 miles round trip, once i'm behind the wheel of the jeep i forget about what mood i'm in. other then a jeep mood.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

If you dont plan to offroad it much or at all, skip the rubi and put the extra cash into some nice looking wheels and a lift if thats what you want.

If you want leather i think youd have to go rubi.

The 8 speed auto is excellent. If you’ll be sitting in traffic, you’ll appreciate it. If youre concerned about mpg, go Sport. The gearing and weight makes a difference. The turbo 4 should help with that as well as make it a little more fun to drive on the street as well.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
If you dont plan to offroad it much or at all, skip the rubi and put the extra cash into some nice looking wheels and a lift if thats what you want.

If you want leather i think youd have to go rubi.

The 8 speed auto is excellent. If you’ll be sitting in traffic, you’ll appreciate it. If youre concerned about mpg, go Sport. The gearing and weight makes a difference. The turbo 4 should help with that as well as make it a little more fun to drive on the street as well.
I'm not sure if the Jeep builder is correct or not, but the Sport S has all kinds of options to include leather.:like:
Sponsored