OP

Noflyzone

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL
Looks good...What lift did you go with? Do you have an ocean's blue jl and a billet silver jl?
Wife’s is blue with 37s with rock krawler X factor and I have silver with metalcloak game changer 2.5, 38s, rubi fenders, and rubi axles. Both are great platforms

Last edited:

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
Wife’s is blue with 37s with rock krawler X factor and I have silver with metalcloak game changer 2.5, 38s, rubi fenders, and rubi axles. Both are great platforms
Nice...I did the rubi axle/t-case swap as well back in December.

Sponsored

rayzjeep

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Which lift rides better/smoother on the street? The MC or RK? And what shocks did you go with?

OP
OP

Noflyzone

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL
Which lift rides better/smoother on the street? The MC or RK? And what shocks did you go with?
I think the rock krawler is a little softer but my 2.5 lift sits higher than the 3.5 rock krawler. I have rocksports on the MC lift and the Rrd shocks. I enjoy driving and riding in both.

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
I think the rock krawler is a little softer but my 2.5 lift sits higher than the 3.5 rock krawler. I have rocksports on the MC lift and the Rrd shocks. I enjoy driving and riding in both.
It looks great...love those kmc beadlocks. It looks like the MC 2.5 coils added well over 2.5" of lift based on your angled pic with 38" milestars...seems closer to 4" of lift. I wonder if they sent 3.5" coils or if the 2.5" coils are sitting taller bc your jeep doesn't have added weight that comes with steel bumpers/winch/skids? Also, I bet it settles a 1/2" or so. Even then, the current stance sits like the other MC 3.5" lifts I've seen...very proper with those tires. Would be good to see a full on side shot. Do you plan to wheel it?

OP
OP

Noflyzone

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL
It looks great...love those kmc beadlocks. It looks like the MC 2.5 coils added well over 2.5" of lift based on your angled pic with 38" milestars...seems closer to 4" of lift. I wonder if they sent 3.5" coils or if the 2.5" coils are sitting taller bc your jeep doesn't have added weight that comes with steel bumpers/winch/skids? Also, I bet it settles a 1/2" or so. Even then, the current stance sits like the other MC 3.5" lifts I've seen...very proper with those tires. Would be good to see a full on side shot. Do you plan to wheel it?
I have done some light wheeling. Gathering funds for bumpers, RCVs, winch, and full skids. When I install those I will be doing the fender chop to accommodate the 38s. The wife’s Jeep with the Rock Krawler will probably never get any hard wheeling. Really wanted the long arm kit but waiting for some reviews.

Sponsored