Sponsored

Jeeperob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R || 2021 Hellayella Rubicon JLU
I still don't see how this is one of the "30 concepts" that were built if it doesn't have the half doors. Makes no sense to me. FCA makes one concept with half doors and wedges the 392 into regular Rubicons to "disguise" it...I know, I doubt it.

This looks to be some poor guy with a different hood. I'm not saying that the 392 is or isn't gonna make it to prod, I'm just thinking this probably isn't it....just doesn't add up for me.
Sponsored

Oilburner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Can you explain to me why you think itll be a huge cost for the V8? Im looking at the Grand Cherokee and its under 4k to upgrade from the 3.6 penstar to the 5.7 v8
Huge Demand for a novel product = Big Price.
It will surely be priced higher than the diesel upgrade - Not because is cost Jeep more, but because people will be willing to Pay more for it. My guess would be $2,500 over the diesel (minimum).

TheDirtyDangla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6 E-Torque
Oh I agree, I just think the guys claiming 80k are smoking crack.
Depending on what axles they give it from the factory. If they just throw the V8 in there with 35's and lift think 80K is attainable. Whole lot cheaper factory then aftermarket to put that thing in

Revolution_322

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubi White
Can you explain to me why you think itll be a huge cost for the V8? Im looking at the Grand Cherokee and its under 4k to upgrade from the 3.6 penstar to the 5.7 v8

Screenshot_20200722-222400_Chrome.jpg
Sure ill take a stab-
The 6.2 needs upgraded fuel delivery, more cooling, more room, and upgraded transmission and final drive components to handle the power ratings and still remain reliable. It technically might need the stiffer frame Off the Mojave as
Lol, already backing off your 47 other posts claiming there was no way it will be under $80k?
I stand by all my statements. If Im wrong we all win.

btw- Oregon eh? Because you’re definitely throwing Antifa vibes.

you’re obviously trying to provoke and then what? Try to get me banned for wrong think?

StingGrayRhino

First Name
Eliez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sahara
Huge Demand for a novel product = Big Price.
It will surely be priced higher than the diesel upgrade - Not because is cost Jeep more, but because people will be willing to Pay more for it. My guess would be $2,500 over the diesel (minimum).

Maybe. But if thats true then it's not competing eth the bronco because it's in a different buying class. If the price tag is in the $70k+ range then buyers on the fence wouldn't even consider this wrangler.

Problem with Jeep is they're always price gauging. I hope ford keeps them competing on affordability. I can just see that next season Ford will put a 500hp Shelby motor and price it right.

Sponsored

Revolution_322

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubi White
Maybe. But if thats true then it's not competing eth the bronco because it's in a different buying class. If the price tag is in the $70k+ range then buyers on the fence wouldn't even consider this wrangler.

Problem with Jeep is they're always price gauging. I hope ford keeps them competing on affordability. I can just see that next season Ford will put a 500hp Shelby motor and price it right.
Why does everyone act like FCA has never priced things lime this before?
Ever see a loaded SRT grand cherokee?
New proposed ram TRX
Daemon
Track hawk
Go look at the stickers of all those

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Why does wanting poor gas "milage" and not wanting some modern creature comforts make you a man? Does your poor spelling make you a man? Because you misspelled mileage twice.
No, that is a silly arguement. But, basing your buying decisions on mpg, with a Wrangler makes you a little daft. As for excessive creature comforts, it just add weight, complexity to the vehicle, and more likelihood things will break.
Now, asking if my accidental misspelling of a word makes me a man, just proves you are an "Ass".
There, two of you questions answered. :like:

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

It doesn't really have to compete with the Bronco. it just has to be a production vehicle so it can take back the "best in class" label on all the things from the Bronco.

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Sure ill take a stab-
The 6.2 needs upgraded fuel delivery, more cooling, more room, and upgraded transmission and final drive components to handle the power ratings and still remain reliable. It technically might need the stiffer frame Off the Mojave as

I stand by all my statements. If Im wrong we all win.

btw- Oregon eh? Because you’re definitely throwing Antifa vibes.

you’re obviously trying to provoke and then what? Try to get me banned for wrong think?
You’re a tool. I don’t live in Portland. Everywhere else in the state is normal. Nice try though. You’re already backing off your original statements.

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
No, that is a silly arguement. But, basing your buying decisions on mpg, with a Wrangler makes you a little daft. As for excessive creature comforts, it just add weight, complexity to the vehicle, and more likelihood things will break.
Now, asking if my accidental misspelling of a word makes me a man, just proves you are an "Ass".
There, two of you questions answered. :like:

I am indeed sometimes an ass. But mostly joking here.

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
You’re a tool. I don’t live in Portland. Everywhere else in the state is normal. Nice try though. You’re already backing off your original statements.
Only people who smoke crack can imagine a 65-70k vehicle with sky one touch, leds, adaptive cruise, alpine stereo, cold weather, tow, etc etc plus any additional goodies for this model creeping up to 80k..
Sponsored