Sponsored

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I dunno how guys are thinking 3.73s will miraculously cause the standard fare Rubi axles to live behind a 392.

Front CV's in an AWD version, even less so. Yikes!

If I were FCA no way I'd give a factory warranty on this....
Sponsored

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
I've considered the same. Keeping the JLU and ordering a C8 Vette has crossed my mind.

With options these are going to be over 80k so I'm waiting to see the full pricing.
Yeah. No way I could find enough value at 80k. I enjoy the hell out of my JL. More power would make it even more fun but not 30k worth of fun lol. I could get a used Scat Pack Challenger or Charger with 392 for 30k.

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
I've considered the same. Keeping the JLU and ordering a C8 Vette has crossed my mind.
You really want to deal with companies who can't get their act together. :CWL:

I sure hope the Bowling Green people get their act together so I can get one.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S (Gladys) - 89' Civic SI
That’s awesome. A V8 jeep

Now if only Jeep would spend a minute fixing the trash ass steering in all current models. That would be something to talk about!!!!
who needs steering feel when you've got 450hp!

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
who needs steering feel when you've got 450hp!

Agreed. Someone will need to fix the torque management so we can steer with the rear.

Sponsored

JMatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, JLUR
So why do people think this is an FCA mule? I'd love to be wrong, but this isn't how FCA operates. I live in southeast Michigan and see camouflaged vehicles all the time. Just saw what must be next years Suburban yesterday (spoiler - slight change in body lines. You heard it here first). When the JL was being tested I saw the test mules almost daily. Usually two of them together in full camo wrap. I also have a neighbor in my subdivision with not one, but two hemi-swapped JLs. For all I know this is a pic of his Jeep. Many folks in my sub have a second home in either Florida or Arizona. (Including me - Arizona).

So hopefully I'm wrong. But this isn't how FCA does it. And I could walk down the street and get pics of two more hemi-swap JLs if I felt like it.

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
My predictions:
Will have a “Full time” 4 wheel drive tcase (which are not the best for hard off Road use) but hey maybe modern tech can fix that. Ive swapped at least 3 p247’s out of grand cherokees for the favorable 241.

Will only come with a certain interior/exterior pacakage similar to the Moab or Recon.

They will change wxhaust to a smaller one to account for larger fuel tank approx 5 gallons.

msrp will be well above 70k and possibly some into the 80’s depending on equip.

def wont have a manual

All final drive ratios will be raised to prevent breakage.

poss heart racing red seatbelts with contrast stitching
Lol, already backing off your 47 other posts claiming there was no way it will be under $80k?

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Lol, already backing off your 47 other posts claiming there was no way it will be under $80k?

Discounts for EVERYONE!! LOL

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU

With options these are going to be over 80k so I'm waiting to see the full pricing.
There’s no way these hit $80k. Everyone would just do their own swap for that price. Hell I could be rolling a Hemi-swapped rubicon on Dynatrac 60/80 for far less than that.

Sponsored

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
There’s no way these hit $80k. Everyone would just do their own swap for that price. Hell I could be rolling a Hemi-swapped rubicon on Dynatrac 60/80 for far less than that.

Not exactly.

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
I remember when I bought a 1998 Wrangler, they had a Viper powered(V10) one there, that they teased us with. Nobody cared about crumple zones, steering, emissions, gas milage, or enough air space. They just wanted it.
Have many of us Wrangler owners become sissyfied??
Will the new Jeeps have a heated steering wheel, heated seats, active lane control, of a big screen GPS with friendly voices??? Who cares people.
Make Cadillac driving ones for all the ones with tender dispositions. Make an electric one for the Eco Nuts, and make a 400+ hp Hemi powered one for the hairy chested beer drinking men that still have testosterone in their shorts.
No offense ment, Girly Men. :bandit:

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
I remember when I bought a 1998 Wrangler, they had a Viper powered(V10) one there, that they teased us with. Nobody cared about crumple zones, steering, emissions, gas milage, or enough air space. They just wanted it.
Have many of us Wrangler owners become sissyfied??
Will the new Jeeps have a heated steering wheel, heated seats, active lane control, of a big screen GPS with friendly voices??? Who cares people.
Make Cadillac driving ones for all the ones with tender dispositions. Make an electric one for the Eco Nuts, and make a 400+ hp Hemi powered one for the hairy chested beer drinking men that still have testosterone in their shorts.
No offense ment, Girly Men. :bandit:

I ran across some window stickers for TJ's the other day. Funny to see the $26k sticker price. LOL
Sponsored