Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Dude if you think the sticker on this is going to be any less than 76-83k youre crazy. Screen shot this.

So I've already received a $9k dollar discount. Sweet.
Sponsored

Revolution_322

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubi White

Sponsored

RidinDirty

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
is true cool but can only imagine the price tag north of $80k. How about some new features or make some options standard across the line aka LED headlights, bring back optional half doors, bring out some new models or limited editions or colors.
I like how everyone brings up the cost. Hey there are plenty of folks willing to shell out a lot of money in the aftermarket to get a Hemi in their jeep. I'll take mine with a factory warranty.

Sponsored

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Haha , sorry to crush your dreams but this will be in the track hawk realm of price range. Yes track hawk has the blower but the wrangler has more drivetrain expense.

You aren't crushing my dreams. I'll get one if it goes live. It is either that or motor swap my current stupid expensive JL which puts me farther in on a JL project without the warranty.

We just shouldn't rush to judgment. :)

Revolution_322

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubi White
I like how everyone brings up the cost. Hey there are plenty of folks willing to shell out a lot of money in the aftermarket to get a Hemi in their jeep. I'll take mine with a factory warranty.
Yea but what about all the other options you may bot want.

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLR 2.0
Yea that makes sense... tax Co2. Should we tax oxygen next?
I never said I agreed with the tax, just pointed another possible scenario as to why the entry cost could be higher. Stating that the cost is high because they don't want to sell as many... doesn't make much sense. The cost will be higher due to research, development, manufacturing, demand, etc. and the cost to comply with CAFE .
Sponsored