Sponsored

Spied 2 Ford Broncos in Dillon, CO Today

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Saw 2 of them in the "camo" covers driving down Hwy 6 between Dillon and Keystone. I wanted to turn around and snap some photos, but traffic did not allow.

I am guessing they were headed to one of the off-road trails in the area for some testing. Looked pretty good heading down the road.
Sponsored

GerJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
The buffoons from TFL captured them yesterday I think and have a video on Youtube.

OP
OP
CarbonSteel

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The buffoons from TFL captured them yesterday I think and have a video on Youtube.
Yep - those are the ones. I am surprised the Grinch is not in the video, they were filming at the exact location where I passed them.

aphillips76

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 Door
Build Thread
Link
The one I saw was completely un-camoflauged. By the time I got the camera out, I just got a dusty back.. Not going to lie. It was VERY pretty coming at me...
gDFW2F_xe0Lw-7lAktanRUqj=w1772-h1329-no?authuser=0.jpg

OP
OP
CarbonSteel

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The one I saw was completely un-camoflauged. By the time I got the camera out, I just got a dusty back.. Not going to lie. It was VERY pretty coming at me...
Jeep Wrangler JL Spied 2 Ford Broncos in Dillon, CO Today gDFW2F_xe0Lw-7lAktanRUqj=w1772-h1329-no?authuser=0
Yep; my wife has a MB C300 that goes off lease in 2022 and she may go for one. I love my JLUR, but I cannot lie that even under cover, this was a great looking vehicle. This was supposed to be the Warthog with 37's on it, but I could not tell for sure.
Sponsored