Sponsored

Spiderwebshade / Alien shade tops: I have some questions

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
easy fix for the windshield clips on the alien, just take the bolts for the windshield out, slide the bungee in, put the bolt back thru and tighten. No more need for the clips. have run mine this way since i got it in Feb of 2019.
@Punknhed

You like I and many many Alien Sunshade owner's.... know that the Alien Sunshade is a decent/decent looking, sunshade....... a sunshade that can be installed without the plastic clips if you desire to do so.... can be installed so it resides up close if you want it close.

Reality is many here have the Alien installed and have their Alien Sunshade is fitting decently.... and even fitting close to up front if they want it to... some do not want it close, for valid reasons.

Some have been running the Alien for almost 3 years now and are real pleased with it..

The Alien Sunshade was and still is a decent sunshade..

YES, there are a few nice sunshades out there for the JL/JLU.. All should be considered.... buy what suits your likes... and for sure it does not have to be an Alien Sunshade...

Those wanting a sunshade, do shop around... just be careful when shopping not to believe some of the goal oriented, negative, pure crapola about sunshades being posted..

Sponsored

Okiedokie

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Sahara
@Punknhed

You like I and many many Alien Sunshade owner's.... know that the Alien Sunshade is a decent/decent looking, sunshade....... a sunshade that can be installed without the plastic clips if you desire to do so.... can be installed so it resides up close if you want it close.

Reality is many here have the Alien installed and have their Alien Sunshade is fitting decently.... and even fitting close to up front if they want it to... some do not want it close, for valid reasons.

Some have been running the Alien for almost 3 years now and are real pleased with it..

The Alien Sunshade was and still is a decent sunshade..

YES, there are a few nice sunshades out there for the JL/JLU.. All should be considered.... buy what suits your likes... and for sure it does not have to be an Alien Sunshade...

Those wanting a sunshade, do shop around... just be careful when shopping not to believe some of the goal oriented, negative, pure crapola about sunshades being posted..
Just want to say I appreciate your use of punctuation and spacing.

Carry on.

Erievon

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR, 2021 JLU Sport Altitude
People keep saying Alien is out of business. I don't know who's running what but their Instagram and Facebook Pages are active with updates occuring ever few days. Maybe they've just converted to an amazon only model?
Sponsored