Spiderwebshade 2 piece

jamief

First Name
jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler unlimited sport s
To all of you that would like to order a spiderwebshade 2 piece... be aware that it has to be reconfigured for dual tops and changed depending which top you are using
Sponsored

RedLine

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon (replaced 2018 Cherokee Trailhawk), 2013 JK Sport (Bought for Daughter)
To all of you that would like to order a spiderwebshade 2 piece... be aware that it has to be reconfigured for dual tops and changed depending which top you are using
I'm considering the two-piece, can you explain more what you mean about "reconfigured"?

TIA.

OP
OP

jamief

First Name
jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
the front straps of the back piece have to come off and go to different spots to hook up. sometime thru the roll bar and other times in between the soft top rails. get the 1 piece and save yourself a headache. the whole thing also flaps alot.

RedLine

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon (replaced 2018 Cherokee Trailhawk), 2013 JK Sport (Bought for Daughter)
Ok, thanks for the feedback, I will investigate further.

Mom2SNSH

First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
Yeah, I just tried to put mine on yesterday. The front part went on fine, the rear is being an absolute BITCH.

Sponsored

OP
OP

jamief

First Name
jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I just tried to put mine on yesterday. The front part went on fine, the rear is being an absolute BITCH.
ya. I couldn't stand it. I returned it. stick with the 1 piece if anything

Yellowssm

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Installed my 2 piece version sunday without taking the hard top off. I’m am not mechanically inclined at all and it was pretty easy imo. Also had my buddy cerakote the little nubs red to match the other red parts inside

D4EB7EF0-8BAA-4F6B-8376-8054976F3F61.jpeg

2C0A4270-38A0-4B7B-B92B-8699B43EB741.jpeg

kosinar

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black JLUR 3.0 EcoDiesel received 3/6/20
Installed my 2 piece version sunday without taking the hard top off. I’m am not mechanically inclined at all and it was pretty easy imo. Also had my buddy cerakote the little nubs red to match the other red parts inside

Would this work with best top sunrider?

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon

That looks good how it is close to the windshield. is it touching in the middle and about a 1 inch on the ends here's my Alien 2 peice it has a 2 inch big gap in the front and there's nothing i can do to fix it. You have to admit this looks bad that's to much sun that comes through not to mention how bad it looks

Screenshot_20200508-173102_Gallery.jpg

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
the front straps of the back piece have to come off and go to different spots to hook up. sometime thru the roll bar and other times in between the soft top rails. get the 1 piece and save yourself a headache. the whole thing also flaps a lot.
You mean like this ? i know i want to get the 2 piece i don't want the one peice because it has the big hump over the sound bar. i like the clean look on the 2 piece on my alien but its has to much of 2 inch big gap in the front but doesn't the spider web shade still have a about a 2 inch gap up front by the wind shield like the alien does ? because i did see a 1 and 2 piece spider shade and they both still have big gaps up front. i guess only way to stop that big gp is with Jtop with theres flips into the front real close and folds back to reach the handles when needed. But this 2 piece looks terrible like yall said on the way it installs in the rear front. did anyone get this and have no problems with the way it looks ?

spider rear shade.jpg

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Would this work with best top sunrider?
How did you put the 2 piece on with the hardtop on ? did you have to put those 2 bungees in the hole on top of the rear roof ? it looks hard to feed the bungee in that little hole. isn't it hard to do this ? THIS LOOKS HARD TO DO THIS PART ON THE REAR SHADE WASN'T IT ?

spider rear shade.jpg
Sponsored